putting kittens up for adoption

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mx4878

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Contact a rescue to see if they can help you find her a home. All the mommas are fixed now correct?
I cant seem to find many online, I have contacted three, 1 mentioned that they focus on cats that need it the most, another added my contacts and adoption poster on their story and the other didnt respond.
Yes except for the one nursing her kittens right now, I am going to get her to get to a certain weight before I fix her. All pregnancies occurred by accident / cat was already pregnant or nursing once found.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mx4878

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That’s ridiculous.I have 12 indoor cats, four are all gray and 7 are all black and I love them dearly
It is ridiculous, my torties are very cuddly with very strong personalities. One breaks my heart due to her very innocent face and personality, the other is quite bothersome really but really fun to be around.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have tried, I include a lot of photos and a description of each cat's personality and what i love most about them. All my kittens are reserved except for the tories. I cant seem to find someone that just wants any cat. One "possible" adopter wanted a kitten exactly like one I had rescued a year back (A 'shaded' cat that was probably lost, definitely a well bred cat - which her friend adopted), I told her she cant 'order' a specific kitten and asked her if she wanted any of the ones available, she at first wanted my blue kitten, decided she didnt want a girl and was going to choose between a ginger or cream male, she went with cream (cream, barely visible tabby markings, looks like a solid) and asked if it would look like a blue golden british shorthair?? I assumed she didnt know much about cats and told her she could get one of the cats she wanted at a cattery, I asked again if she still wanted the cat and she said ofc. She kept asking what breed my cats were and the coat colour and if i was sure he wouldnt look like the blue golden cat she wanted bc she thought his facial features were close to a british shorthair. Needless to say I told her she wouldnt get a cat from me. People treat cats like objects, its like theyre trying to get a "trending" colour / breed
This is so sad and such a shame you are having to put up with this. I know here in the UK black cat's are the ones that get left behind at the shelter more than any other colour. I happen to love black cat's and torties because they do have the most amazing purrsonalitys, and bonus you don't see dark fur on clothing. I really hope you can find the little ones homes soon.

Babypaws

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have tried, I include a lot of photos and a description of each cat's personality and what i love most about them. All my kittens are reserved except for the tories. I cant seem to find someone that just wants any cat. One "possible" adopter wanted a kitten exactly like one I had rescued a year back (A 'shaded' cat that was probably lost, definitely a well bred cat - which her friend adopted), I told her she cant 'order' a specific kitten and asked her if she wanted any of the ones available, she at first wanted my blue kitten, decided she didnt want a girl and was going to choose between a ginger or cream male, she went with cream (cream, barely visible tabby markings, looks like a solid) and asked if it would look like a blue golden british shorthair?? I assumed she didnt know much about cats and told her she could get one of the cats she wanted at a cattery, I asked again if she still wanted the cat and she said ofc. She kept asking what breed my cats were and the coat colour and if i was sure he wouldnt look like the blue golden cat she wanted bc she thought his facial features were close to a british shorthair. Needless to say I told her she wouldnt get a cat from me. People treat cats like objects, its like theyre trying to get a "trending" colour / breed
Good for you! I’m glad you didn’t let her have a kitten…she probably wouldn’t care for it if it didn’t look like what she wanted in a cat…they have souls and need to be loved no matter what they look like. God put they here to be loved and cherished. I can’t people who take animals and then get sick of them and abuse them.