Prego

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AWWWWWWWWWW!!! They look so cute!! I do hope Prego is okay though. Hope you see her soon. I know how worrying it can be when ferals stop visiting.. Hang in there and continue to post pics! These are cute. Glad Chatty and Shyla have a home and that you persuaded the owner to do TNR!! You are a big help and that's awesome.. Keep it up!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are some more cute pics of the feral sisters & Buddy

Patches

Fatty & Patches

Snowflake

Buddy

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope
They all sit near me even a couple feet away and I can play with them sometimes with toys but I have only been able to pet Chatty & Shyla, the kittens, and they dont visit anymore since they found a new home. I wont give up though!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for the update, Sicy -- the crew are all gorgeous. Hope Prego comes around sometime to reassure you.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow yes she does a bit! She's got the split face. Too cute.

granolamomma

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yeah I found this board today and I saw your post and just blurted out "That's my Kesara!" I couldn't get a full body pic of her (she still a shy kitty) but Prego reminds me so much of her. The big blue eyes, the coloring, etc.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cant believe my eyes. PREGO is here!! *tears of joy* I seriously teared up.. I cant believe its been so long since I have seen her and here she is, on Christmas! What a wonderful Christmas present. She looks great, and I just fed her she was pretty hungry but omg.. I am still in shock and just so happy to see her. I am dying to know where she has been. It's been well over a month. We played and I took some pictures.

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow she has really filled out compared to the pix you first posted. Someone has had her at their house I'll bet. She is still stunning!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sicy,

What a wonderful Christmas present...she looks good! Almost plump

Such a pretty, pretty girl.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Yay! Welcome back Prego! She doesn't look like she's missed many meals while she was gone, does it?
She's fatter than my cat!

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm so glad Prego came back to reassure you! I'm sure she missed your friendship and playing with the feather with you. Maybe she found someone with a shelter and food source and didn't want to compete with the sisters.

Looking at the first pictures of her, and the most recent ones, its clear that you saved a cat.
She's become beautiful and self-assured thanks to your care. You've done a great job with her and your other ferals. Thank you for saving these cats!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sicy! What a wonderful Christmas prezzie! And doesn't she look great?! So glad that she came around to see you. Wouldn't it be lovely if she stayed for a while!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont think she'll be staying
I watched her try to hop the fence to come over yesterday and Fatty chased her away!! Literally REEEOWWWW HISSS HISISSSSS REEEOWW!!!!!!!!!! No wonder she doesnt want to come over anymore. The 'sisters' have taken over
Well at least I know that she was eating somewhere because she looks healthy.

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sicy,

I am SOOO glad that Prego is okay! She looks GREAT..
What a GREAT christmas gift!!!!

Pamela

vettechstudent

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sicycat

I dont think she'll be staying
I watched her try to hop the fence to come over yesterday and Fatty chased her away!! Literally REEEOWWWW HISSS HISISSSSS REEEOWW!!!!!!!!!! No wonder she doesnt want to come over anymore. The 'sisters' have taken over
Well at least I know that she was eating somewhere because she looks healthy.
Awwww.I am sorry that she is getting chased away,I know how much you care about her.
I am glad to see that she is looking good though,she is just as beautiful as always.