Pregnant girls

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Oh dear! Yes, he needs neutering ASAP. You are such a blessing to the neighborhood!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kat16

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I live by woods and ignorant people like dumping cats off and I try as much as I can to catch them and take them to local non kill shelters I've taken over 30 cats and kittens to this shelter by my house called "new lease on life" wonderful place with wonderful people and all of them have found wonderful homes I do what I can for the babies

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
That is awesome! I think it's time the male tom cat in your neighborhood gets a new lease in life. And of course, he is only acting on his hormones. It's not his fault. He can't take himself to be neutered. I truly commend you! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

kat16

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I wasn't sure if I was aloud to take him or not but I'm gonna call and set up both kitty and Tabby's spay appointment up for once the babies are weaned and I'm gonna set him one up for as soon as possible and I know its not his fault I feel so bad for the baby he's lovable toward humans but attacks all male cats and any females who won't mate with him

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Once that tom cat is neutered, he will be a much happier cat.  No more acting on the  surging hormones going through his body, no more aggression towards other male cats, a much happier boy!

kat16

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just got off the phone with my vet for setting the girls and the neighbors cat to get fixed the girls appointment is for august 15th cause I figured kittens would be weaned by than and the neighbors cat that I'm taking is on the 14th and my vet said he loves what I do for all the cats so he's gonna fix all three of them for no charge just thought I'd share the great news but still no babies yet lol

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
That is awesome! What a tremendous way to show gratitude for all that you do. We need more vets like that. [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Do you anticipate any trouble catching the tom that day or the day before?

kat16

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Not really he normally comes right to you for a treat but if he doesn't I have a humuanie trap that I can catch him with and yes he's a wonderful vet

kat16

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Both girls have hrroible smeeling gas like clear the room gas lol is this normal??

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Aww, poor uncomfortable gals.

Have they eaten anything different than usual?

If not, maybe something in their canned food was a little off. It's unusual for both to have the gas at the same time, so I'm thinking it may be their food today.

krissy marissy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
A few days before labor liz had bad gas. It's the only time she ever has. No diet changes.

It certainly is a process the last week. Both mommas look like they're ready to be done.

kat16

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
mazie mazie finally lol its taken me forever to get them to fatten up lol

Sarthur2 Sarthur2 they've been on the same food for about 3 1/2 weeks and haven't had anything wrong with it so I'm not sure if its food or not

krissy marissy krissy marissy they are there legs are so little and all the extra weight must be ecchausting I feel so bad for them I'm hoping they have them soon

Last edited:

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I guess it's pre-labor changes in their systems then. Cats often have diarrhea in the days before labor. You are getting a little bit of everything! [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Last edited:

kat16

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I definitely have my hands full but there my babies so I don't mind lol

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Well, I've know a lot of ladies who were a bit gassy at the end, I suppose cats could be.  All the innards are getting pressed, and digestion is even affected.  Stands to reason.