pregnant cat ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kcmama

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
well she hasnt eat much since yesturday so maybe shes gettin ready!!! fingers crossed

kcmama

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
FINALY!! Theyr coming one so far pushin out #2...she tryed to have em in my lap...lol update yall soon.

kcmama

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
3 now n still going..omg

kcmama

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Babies finaly!! 4 healthy n doing good kc is resting good now she did so good for her first time she wouldnt let me leave her side i was proud to be there..i'll post pics soon.....one proud maw-maw!!!

kcmama

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Kc is doin good a lil wore out but shes a great mommy going to the vet in tha mornin to be sure anyway n make a spay app...all 4 kittens are doin good gettin milk n realy vocal they look like there mommy black n beautifull...

eb24

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yay I'm so happy she finally had them and that they are all thriving!

I saw you posted in another thread that she let you know before it happened. TOLD YA!!!!!!! Jeez, you just don't listen, do you KC?!?!?!?

I'm just teasin you. Now you get a little quiet time before these little guys are tearing around your house making you wish they would go back in the belly so you can have some peace and quiet! 
 Other than the daily weight focus most of your attention on Mom for the next week or so. I'm so glad you got to be there and were such a comfort for her. Keep it up! 

kcmama

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Vet said theyr all perfect!! lil mama got a calcium shot just to be sure shes makin enough milk without getting sick..shes a good mommy she doesnt mind me messing with em a lil but realy dont want anyone else to..

kcmama

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Tha babies are doing good!! gaining weight n fussin..kc is a good lil mama but hasent pooped since she had em friday is this normal??

joanncatmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wonderful! :D  

So exciting. And that she wanted you there with her the entire time - how honored you must feel. :)

Looking forward to seeing more of the babies.

joanncatmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Most queens will not leave the birthing box for the first few days. Just make sure her food and water dishes and litter box are close by and she can see them.

kcmama

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Kc and kittys are great havent held em much besides weighin em dont want to scare her i about to bust with anticipation i wanna so bad but im gonna give it a few more days...she likes it when i rub em till they sleep so she dont get woke up..lol theyr a rowdy bunch. :-D

levi68

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Glad to see she finally had them and they are doing so well! Congrats!

Boy? Girls? Do they have any white on them at all?

Your going to have fun keeping track of who's who :)