Pregnant Cat?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lasanza

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They have both gained 20g each today..

How does that sound?

(Bigger one is 4.5oz and smaller one is 3.4oz)

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thats great there doing so well those weights sound great they have put on really well.
im so glad to hear that mamma is doing better thank you for the update have been thinking about this all day.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just saw this thread. You are doing so well with them

I know the meowing is heartbreaking but as long as she has water, food and litter box in the room, she will be okay. Sounds like she is feeding them well. Good job!

lasanza

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much everyone, it's honestly such a relief to hear everyone say those nice things.

Seen as se has settled under my bed now, I am going to try stay out of the room as much as poss, so we're sleeping in the living room tonight

(Luckily we have a couch which folds into a bed
)

I'm so relieved bc I really didn't think the little one would make it, fingers crossed.

Thankyou so much everyone xxx

lasanza

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Todays update..

Kitty's are well, however I am not sure if they have done the toilet yet..

I have gave them a little rub with a damp cloth on there little bums to try and stimulate this so hopefully that will work. They may have went for a wee, but not a number 2.

I'll update their weights in a few hours also. Lilly hasn't done a number 2 either yet, but she's eating like a horse, must be keeping her strength up

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you dont need to stimulate them mum will take care of this, if shes clean you wont see any of it. mum might take 48 hours or so before using the litter pan, this is normal as she would have cleared herself out before labour. thanks for the update. we want pictures!! lol