pregnant cat temperature dropped ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
haha i said she werent big and cat lady i think urs is deffo having more than 4 haha 

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
am guessing 5 lol

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Smudge is really beautiful lilkim. I think Bella looks bigger because she's so small. Anyway, I just followed her downstairs to see what's she up to..and she just did realy loose stools...uh oh EEK... LOLOLOL

nikkigrant99

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
awwwwww bella is stunning! u sure its only 3 or 4 she looks alot bigger in those photos than the other photo of her 10days before her other litter? luvin the way she lookin at the dog as if to say get off my bed! he he he

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
that Sasha sure is a pig LOL...and lilkim...I hope not more than 4...oh boy, well I already have 1 that's spoken for by my brother. Maybe he'll take 2

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
haha maybe she emptying for the big moment haha ive just let smudge out of my bedroom because the kids have gone bed she just pacing from one window to the other as usual , she is a proper out door cat also going up and down stairs haha

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
and now put herself on the floor she cant handle the weight for long i dont think but still breathing fast even my partner as noticed and i keep seeing little movements now and then but that might be the kittens 

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
awwwwww bella is stunning! u sure its only 3 or 4 she looks alot bigger in those photos than the other photo of her 10days before her other litter? luvin the way she lookin at the dog as if to say get off my bed! he he he
haha..she does look so huge. poor Bella's belly....haha and no, she loves Daisy. she's been hanging out with her for the past couple of days. Long story short, Bella's mom was a stray that took off after having her kittens and got hit by a car. So I hand raised Bella & Cambell and kept them both. Well, Daisy, being the female that she is...lol...well, I guess her female instincts kicked in because she was being all motherly to the kittens. I was feeding them but Daisy kept checking on them, wouldn't let any other animals in the room, and she still protects them to this day when they go out in the back yard. We call her the 'Cat Bodyguard' LOL. She chases of the black cat that Bella mated with because he's a punk around here. If you say the name 'Blacky" she darts for the door and chases him out of the yard. You should see how funny it is when that black cat runs and climbs the fence to get outa there

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
haha maybe she emptying for the big moment haha ive just let smudge out of my bedroom because the kids have gone bed she just pacing from one window to the other as usual , she is a proper out door cat also going up and down stairs haha
haha same with Bella...up and down, up and down and trying to sneak out the door arghhhh

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

off topic - Cambell & Bella after they just turned a year old. my feline kids! hmmm just noticed the eyes were more yellowish then, now they're green

ok back to focusing on the preggos

Last edited:

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
omg they are well cute i have smudge and a black with slashers of brown and i did have an all black one who died thursday 

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
it ok cat lady felt sorry for smudge more since they came from the same place they was always playing all the time dont think she noticed though but now smudge is playing and making loud purring noise its kind of cute haha she better hurry up and have some babies haha she not one yet i dont think so that why she acts like a kitten still

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
haha awwwwww cuteness!

Looks like Bella is refusing to eat now

Well, maybe we'll both have kittens before the day is over.

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
haha i doubt it its nearly 8 pm now maybe ill get some 2moz or the day after or she seems to do is lie down or go to the window haha wbu hows bella doing

nikkigrant99

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
omg they are stunning!! i can see why u wanted bella to have kittens :D

lilkim im so sorry about your loss and smudges. will you be keeping one of her kittens? we are wanting to keep one of sashas as she doesnt have a companion and its her first litter so thinkin it a good idea to let her keep one of her babies. thats even if i can let any of them go 

i will keep checkin forum please let me know how both your labours go and if there anythin i could expect that was a surprise to you guys xxx

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
well she had a loose stool not really loose but looser than normal also there was blood there but watery is this normal she keeps pacing alot like she dont know what to do also she had abit of a cry a minute ago but if she not pacing she just lying down looking sorrowful 

nikkigrant99

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
that sounds hopefull!! u may have kittens by the end of tonight! fingers crossed for u xx

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i hope so she still a little playful not as much as she has been i shall let you know if anything happens