pregnant cat temperature dropped ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
well still no sign arrr stupid waiting driving me crazy lol congratulations to sylvastar on her kittens , well to day is my cats due date but i doubt she will have them think she just like to make me wait haha

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi lilkim, no kittens here yet either. Today is day 64. Only change I've noticed is she seems slightly on edge/ or more excitable than usual, & pacing around the house more  since yesterday afternoon. Also, she's been eating about 5 times her normal amount for last 2 days, but this morning she hardly ate anything. So we shall see. I'm sure it'll be within the next 2 days.....errr, uhmmm I Hope!

I will update as soon as labor starts though.

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ok well today is 3 weeks since i went to the vets so she was 6 week then and so now 9 weeks so anytime for me lol i just hope it soon am sick of waiting and thinking this is it haha ive had to confine her to my room for now though she got everything there only because she been abit aggressive last night for no reason kept biting me and my partner so god knows whats going on with her

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
thought i saw her belly moving earlier but i think its the kittens moving aww  am to excited for this

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well they say some cats get aggresive right before labor begins soooooooo.....haha...

Update for Bella, about 2 hours ago, she did a couple of odd pushing movements. It looked just like contractions....but nothing has happened since that time. I don't see any discharge, although the vulva is a darker pink today, and the entire area is looking more swollen. Also, I picked her up just now and I felt something wet in my hands. Pretty sure it came from her nipples

waiting, waiting, waiting....

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
well if its her nipples she should have them within 48hrs and i thought i saw that earlier haha like pushing movements but then i thought no i am probs wishful thinking haha and put it down to the kittens moving i shall check her tonight properly when my friend comes round she can do it better than me and at the moment she when i go in my room i stroke then she bites me and she still want let me touch her belly haha its like she wants me but then dosnt want me lol

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
well just went to check on her she seems ok she breathing fast than normal though but no contractions just checked her vulva and its got a browish discharge around it is this normal 

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
YUP! acting aggresive, fast breathing, brownish discharge....OMG It realy sounds like labor has started.

Now remember, this beginning stage can go on for quite a while, hours even. so just hang in there. Yay! I'm super excited...and take pictures if you can

Keep us updated please...I'll keep logging in and checking this thread throughout the day.

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
lilkim, is she pacing back and forth at all or acting anxious? Also, does she seem way too occupied with licking the vulva now? These are also definate signs that a lot of cats show, mostly the cleaning/licking vulva area

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
am well excited now and omg my vet was right haha and thats without and ultrasound she does seem bigger aswell today or some reason specially when she is lying on her side ill go and check on her later and see how she is eek haha

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
well she not pacing at all she in my bedroom she just looks uncomfortable and she cant stand up for long she ends up lying back down like she is tired and too heavy to walk and she been like that for a week always near her vulva and belly so i think if she is in labour its deffo at the first stage and i probs will wake up to them or something because the first stage can last 24hrs 

cupcakes

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
sound like labor!!! my cat is 65 days pregnant and breathing fast every now and then, there is no discharge, but she has had her first milk for like 4 days.

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
well smudge wont let me go near her nipples haha so dont know if she leaking plus some cats dont leak till they give birth i hope she is i dont know my cats exact due date but i went my vets 3 weeks ago today and they said she was 6 week then so am taking it as she is 9 week today haha am classing this as her due date 

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
haha you're cracking me up lilkim.

well, Bella is just hanging out in her 'spot' acting all super lovey (which is nothing new..she's always a big lovey so that doesn't tell me anything..lol) My son is home from school today and he thinks I'm absolutely nuts. HAHA!

I should go take a picture of Bella...she is so huge now

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
smudge is on my bed she sooo better not have them there otherwise looks like am in her nesting box haha  i will try and get a good pic of smudge aswell

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

lilkim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
she looks big on the first one but dosnt look that big on her side haha just checked her again and she must of cleaned the discharge away because its gone now

catlady33

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
here's my precious preggo, She doesn't look too happy in these pictures...I wouldn't be either with 3 or 4 kids inside YIKES lmao

nikkigrant99

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
awww smudge is beautiful. doesnt look big at all. love all her colours i wonder what her kittens will look like :D  sasha is sniffin about lookin for anything the girls have dropped from their tea the little fatty! cant wait to see pics of the kittens cum on push girls!!!