pregnant cat discharge for at least a week, please help!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I’ve never made my many cats wear a cone and all have done just fine after spays and other (cancer) surgeries. Feel free to cut it down some or remove it for periods of time so that she can eat and drink more comfortably and get a break.

It’s great to hear she is doing so well! She’ll be back to her old self in no time flat! Thank you for all you’ve done for her.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pregnantcatdad

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I’ve never made my many cats wear a cone and all have done just fine after spays and other (cancer) surgeries. Feel free to cut it down some or remove it for periods of time so that she can eat and drink more comfortably and get a break.

It’s great to hear she is doing so well! She’ll be back to her old self in no time flat! Thank you for all you’ve done for her.
no thanks are needed, she’s a really sweet girl and deserved the help and care as well as a good home! i’ll definitely try and trim it i think and we’ve been removing it at her feeding times anyway- didn’t stop her from dumping her food everywhere like an hour ago so she could have a snack XD