prayers/vibes this way PLEASE

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have something similar happening with my father right now, so I understand a little of your fear... wrapping you in healing light and hoping so hard that we both get good news.

hurdyburdy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Do your best to stay positive -- and try not to worry too much -- do what you enjoy to take your mind off things -- I send you my best.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope it's nothing too serious.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

We have something similar happening with my father right now, so I understand a little of your fear... wrapping you in healing light and hoping so hard that we both get good news.
I hope you get wonderful news also!!!

\t\t \t\tTammy.....you & your family have been through so much already......I hope it's nothing serious. Sending vibes....
I know, and I was hoping 2008 would be a better year for us too.

thank you all for your thoughts/prayers/vibes/well wishes.
I am trying my hardest to NOT freak out about this.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

I hope you get wonderful news also!!!

I know, and I was hoping 2008 would be a better year for us too.

thank you all for your thoughts/prayers/vibes/well wishes.
I am trying my hardest to NOT freak out about this.
good for you - i know it must be hard... &
&

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending lots of healing vibes right now, and glad afterall that you had some discomfort that sent you in to see your doctor. It's good to find out what is going on and get treatment, as needed, promptly.

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Prayers for you. I know how you feel my Husbands Ct Scan has something on it in the Hip area. he goes again Feb 1. He has a Rare Leukemia that is in remission. I sure up you do not have Lung Cancer. My Granpa had it and my friend Paul has it now.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending you many vibes that this turns out well for you......

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

I don't know how many of you read my post about what the Dr. had determined I had.So, I will add that info here also.
I went to see my Dr on Saturday Jan.12. I was having BAD chest pain and actually thought I was having a heart attack.He determined I had Costochondritis http://www.emedicinehealth.com/costo...rticle_em.htm.He put me on Tylenol 3's for the pain.They did VERY little for the pain.So, I called him back and he told me to come in again(Jan.17th).Because the pain was still severe, and moved to the right side and then into my back--he ordered a x-ray.So, I went in and got that done on the same day.I called him the next day, to see if he had the results.He hadn't gotten them yet, but said as soon as he did-he would call.ABout 5 min. later, he called.The Radiologist called him hisself and told him the results.They did NOT find anything on my left side (the side that was hurting the most),but they DID find something.On my right lung,the size of about 2 inches-they found a spot.The Radiologist told my Dr, that THEY are requiring me to have a CT scan to determine what the spot is.It is something that is causing them some concern.It could be ANYTHING from scar tissue to Cancer.
If it is scar tissue,then I will be required to have another CT scan in 3-6 months after the first one....to insure it hasn't gotten bigger.If it is Cancer, then we decide what course to take.
I am scared out of my mind right now!!!
If it's not to much to ask, can you all spare some prayers/vibes/wishes this way? Your support has gotten us through some VERY rough times in the past.
I will update as soon as I know when the CT scan is, and then when I get the results.I will either post, or have crazyforinfo or Troutsmom post for me, as we talk every day.
HUGS to all!!!!
I wish you the best of luck and hope this is nothing serious, I am a cancer survivor and know the fear you are feeling, waiting for results is always so very difficult, best wishes coming your way.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

Sending lots of healing vibes right now, and glad afterall that you had some discomfort that sent you in to see your doctor. It's good to find out what is going on and get treatment, as needed, promptly.
Yes, I am soooooo thankful that I had pain that caused me to go in and be seen.This could possibly save my life.
I wish you the best of luck and hope this is nothing serious, I am a cancer survivor and know the fear you are feeling, waiting for results is always so very difficult, best wishes coming your way.
thank you!
Thank you ALL so very very much.I will let you all know as soon as I hear anything.