Prayers for the Southeastern US today please

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't even hear of this today! I'm going to go check out what it's like there now, and as for now, stay safe everyone!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A grocery store roof collapsed in Wisconsin. Missouri seems to be getting it bad. I'm trying to remember where our members are from where the storms are. I hope everyone's okay!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A tornado hit a high school in Enterprise, Alabama.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

oh my thats just terrible, why didnt they let them go home ??
Thats what I'm wondering?

boo!

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I just took a look at the southeast radar. Wow, it looks rough. It looks to be well north of us, but best wishes to those in the soup.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They said that there were 5 tornados that touched down in the small town of Enterprise alone.

Earl's watching the coverage and said that Alabama got hit hard. I hope the people and pets of the area are OK...

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They just said that Gardendale about 10 minutes from me and where Andee (catsallover) lives they have spotted rotation coming near her........ Big Prayers for you and your family, Andee!

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just got off CNN and they are saying that the storms are going to be hitting Atlanta, GA during the rush hour this evening. They say this may very well be the worst tornado outbreak on record.

Please everyone, if you think you have something heading your way, go to ground/shelter/anything. We would all have each other look foolish later if nothing shows up, then dead because it did.

Please be safe and careful. Hugs and kittykisses from KittenKiya's Clan.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKiya

Just got off CNN and they are saying that the storms are going to be hitting Atlanta, GA during the rush hour this evening. They say this may very well be the worst tornado outbreak on record.

Please everyone, if you think you have something heading your way, go to ground/shelter/anything. We would all have each other look foolish later if nothing shows up, then dead because it did.

Please be safe and careful. Hugs and kittykisses from KittenKiya's Clan.
Even bigger than the Super Outbreak in April of '74?

Yes, people, if there's a tornado warning, get to the basement with your animals ASAP. Even if it's just a warning, something could still hit. Does anyone have any more news? I was at the doctors and now on CNN they're talking about the Taliban.

ETA: According to waff.com, eight people are confirmed dead at Enterprise High School in Alabama. Prayers going out to everyone!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like Pami and Andee and Brandi are getting it pretty bad right now.

for everyone to be safe tonight!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Looks like Pami and Andee and Brandi are getting it pretty bad right now.

for everyone to be safe tonight!
It is literally 5 minutes north of me. We have dark clouds, but no rain since 2 PM, but 5 minutes north its pouring.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CATTYBIRD

The weather is supposed to be heading North Carolina's way too. (SIGH) Why can't people have nice weather without bad weather coming along and raising havoc?
I'm over near Winston, and they are saying the worst will be south and west toward Charlotte....

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

I'm over near Winston, and they are saying the worst will be south and west toward Charlotte....
Well you be careful, Nita!