Prayers for Ginger

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

okie89

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Her vision is improving slightly... hopefully she'll get it back completely!

Okie

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww......she looks so sweet!
Amazing to me that her original owners could have given up on her like that, but sounds like she is much better off where she is anyway. thanks for sharing her with us, and keeping us updated.

okie89

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by otto

Awwww......she looks so sweet!
Amazing to me that her original owners could have given up on her like that, but sounds like she is much better off where she is anyway. thanks for sharing her with us, and keeping us updated.
Her original owner was very heartbroken over her decision, but she knew she couldn't give her the proper care, as her life was too busy, so she did right by Ginger.

okie89

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
YAY! Ginger is coming on Friday for her vaccines!!!! Her new mommy says she is doing very well! She's adjusting to her surroundings, even jumping up on the couch, has another kitten to play with... still no vision, but she's doing remarkable with it... I can't wait to see her!!!

okie89

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sorry I didn't get a chance to update everyone.... been sick since Friday.

Anywho... I saw Ginger, and boy does she look great! Still no complete vision, but she's still seeing shadows. I walked in the room and saw where she was, and said her name, and she immediately starting purring and rubbing up against her cage door! I picked her up and she started rubbing against me, and then licked my face all over! I think she remembers me! It was so sweet! I love her to pieces! She got her vaccines, and I told her new mom not to be shy with her.

YAY! For Ginger!

Okie

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the happy update on Ginger. Many of us got very attached to her and it's so nice of you to let us know how she's doing.

okie89

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You are more than welcome! I'm' just so happy everyone here sent wonderful prayers and good vibes to her, caring enough for her to take the time to follow her story. So, the real thanks is to all of you!

Okie