Prayers and vibes Requested

Status
Not open for further replies.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pat, I have been keeping up with this thread even though I haven't posted (what can I say that everyone else hasn't already said). We all feel terrible for what you are going through and seeing that picture of Patrick as a kitten is enough to break my heart. What a dear, sweet boy. Our hearts and prayers are with you.

missy&spikesmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh gosh, I clicked on TCS, SPECIFICALLY, to see if you had posted today. I want you to know, I AM keeping you and your little guy, in ALL my thoughts and prayers. Wishing you comfort right now.

pui hang

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Pat, my heart goes out to you at this incredibly difficult time
I've just seen your pictures of Patrick as a kitten and knowing what you are going through with your beautiful boy is bringing tears to my eyes

Please give him a big hug and kiss from me
You're both in my thoughts

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pat how is your dear boy? Was the vet able to help him?

Please know my heart is with you and I send all the love I can muster to YOU and Patrick if he is still fighting!

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Pat, I just saw this thread. I'm so sorry I haven't been here for you, as you were for me and Jake. What a dedicated kitty momma you've been! And Patrick has been such a good fighter. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Patrick.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will say a prayer for Patrick and you. I'm so sorry you are going through this now.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't felt like checking in today, I am sorry. This is incredibly hard. Patrick is here, we are torn as to how to interpret what he is doing, so we have an early morning apt. tomorrow. I may not post tomorrow. I promise I will , either way, on Wednesday.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Pat, I am so sorry. I know you must all be having such a hard time. Post when you are ready, but know that we are with you and your Sweet Patrick all the way.

We are all with you Pat.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Pat
Don't rush to post, take as much time as you need! Remember we are all with you and Patrick right now and are sending as many prayers, love, thoughts and vibes you way!

You both continue to be in my thoughts!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

Oh Pat
Don't rush to post, take as much time as you need! Remember we are all with you and Patrick right now and are sending as many prayers, love, thoughts and vibes you way!

Sar, you took the words right out of my mouth
vibes & prayers coming your way - to help you make the right decision & comfort you with that decision, whatever it may be.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

Oh Pat

sending strength and

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Pat, I'm very sorry he hasn't responded to the medication. You and Patrick are very much in my thoughts; I know you'll find the strength to make the right decision for Patrick.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Pat, I'm very sorry he hasn't responded to the medication. You and Patrick are very much in my thoughts; I know you'll find the strength to make the right decision for Patrick.
Take your time, Pat. You know we're thinking of you, and will be here for you, whatever may be...

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear this, have everything crossed, and am thinking of you.

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Take all the time you need, Pat.
Don't feel like you have to come on for us. We'll be here, thinking of you and sweet Patrick.

Status
Not open for further replies.