Potentially Stray

Tylaaar

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Right so roughly five minutes go me and my friends were taking a walk and was approached by a ginger cat which wasn't skinny but not medium either it was really friendly and loving so we assume it was a normal cat However it was constantly following is us as we were walking home, it wouldn't leave us alone ans my friend Fed it and it ate a lot apparently, were really unsure on what to do currently thecat is sat outside their house not doing much p, this we written in a hurry so sorry if its hard to understand

msaimee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Continue to take care of the cat, feed it, and if possible, bring it into your house if you are able to. If you have other cats, he would need a room of his own for a while. Most cities and ounties have a local internet pet lost and found site. You could post his picture to see if he belongs to anyone, also ask around your neighborhood. If you take him to a vet, you can ask them to check if he has a microchip. If no one claims him, keep him for your pet. Stray cats are very loving and grateful for the person who rescues them.