Post your sleeping cat here

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mysterycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
jinx.jinx: Lazy cat!

stephanietx: feeling cold
AddieBee: He's courting my friend's cat. Really right now?
I want knew kitties

Catkiki: Wow really sweet cats!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MysteryCat

jinx.jinx: Lazy cat!

stephanietx: feeling cold
I want knew kitties

Catkiki: Wow really sweet cats!
Hi, Mystery cat... Don't let him mate. Please. This is very bad. If you want another kitty or kitties, go get one from a shelter. Too many unwanted cats and that means they are being killed. I work in rescue so I know this firsthand. You live in New York. Do you live in the city? Go to Animal Care and Control and adopt one or two.

taryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The world already has too many unwanted cats. Adopt a kitten from a shelter if you want a new kitty.

Maude

Attitude

Nuts

"Now why did you have to wake us up?'

Taryn

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! Love all the sleeping kitties! This is Maia's specialty....
Maia getting her kitten naps on.......

Then her as a more mature sleeping kitty

animalhouse

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Athena, One of my Roomates Kittys.

Julius my RB Kitten

He found a Bundled up Comforter and found his way in there one day to sleep..and was always there after that. I Totally thought he got out the first time.. I had NO Idea where he was

He was a very sick kitty,and always sleeping! But he was SOO Cute when sleeping!

This is Topaz..

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by MysteryCat

I want knew kitties
Rule #2 of TCS:
2. Please make sure to spay and neuter your cats. Unless you are a professional breeder and your cat is part of a professional breeding program, please educate yourself to the importance of spaying and neutering by the time your cat is 4-6 months old. If you take care of a feral colony, please make sure to do so responsibly by practicing TNR (Trap, Neuter, Release) protocols within the colony. By spaying and neutering, you enhance a cat's quality of life and improve their longterm health. You are also proving your love for cats because in acting as a responsible pet owner/caregiver you are minimizing the problem of cat overpopulation.
Please get him neutered ASAP, and don't breed him. He may be a wonderful cat, and you may want more kitties - but there are between 3 - 4 million cats/dogs euthanized each year because there aren't enough homes. I myself have 2 foster cats, one who has been been waiting for almost a year now (since she was a 7 week old kitten) for a home! Several of my cats were adopted to be saved from being euthanized.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course I have an opportune moment here and again, caught w/o my good camera and reduced to using the junky cam-phone.

Archie and Rex ... Archie sprawled out on his back showing his wonderful tummy in all its fluffy glory!! LOL!!

Jakie curled up on a wool blankie...

Tex - half-asleep and eyeing me suspiciously ... What are you doing, Mom? He is on the new-old cat tree... they love it btw...

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Rule #2 of TCS:

Please get him neutered ASAP, and don't breed him. He may be a wonderful cat, and you may want more kitties - but there are between 3 - 4 million cats/dogs euthanized each year because there aren't enough homes. I myself have 2 foster cats, one who has been been waiting for almost a year now (since she was a 7 week old kitten) for a home! Several of my cats were adopted to be saved from being euthanized.

Please please get him neutered. There are far too many cats killed every year because they don't have homes. Not to mention if he is not neutered soon he is going to start spraying. Once he starts, he may never stop, even if he is neutered after that. And in my opinion, tomcat spray smells even worse than a skunk. Yuck.

My sleeping boys:

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

Please please get him neutered. There are far too many cats killed every year because they don't have homes. Not to mention if he is not neutered soon he is going to start spraying. Once he starts, he may never stop, even if he is neutered after that. And in my opinion, tomcat spray smells even worse than a skunk. Yuck.

My sleeping boys:
LOVE Riley's fluffy tum!!!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I have way too many sleeping kitty pictures. I'll try to limit myself here.

Shareena

Shareena and Merlin

Merlin

Miss Patchwillow

Goldy and her babies

Lion

Iris

Cali

Lion, Cali, and Iris

Goldy

And just in case you're thinking this isn't the limited edition, I really do have hundreds more that I didn't post.

mysterycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Rule #2 of TCS:

Your cats are really cute! I can't quote all of your pictures but they are really cute!

After reading this, it really made me sad

I don't know but if only everyone love cats maybe there are no kitties to be euthanize...it's really a sad story

Anyway here's another picture of my Charlie

knightsgirl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My Vermeer and his brother, Pablo in their usual sleeping arrangement.

Atticus, napping on my handbag.

Scout as a kitten when it was all too much to stay awake for more than 20 minutes.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gee, you'd think all cats ever did was sleep all day!

Love this thread.

rahma

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Two of the thousands of adorable homeless cats here in the twin cities currently looking for their furever home

My beautifully immodest Abigail

the senior office queen Rajaa (12 or 13 years old), having just been awoken from her nap atop the copier

And my very own ex shelter kitty, Squeaky Deak

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ari, asleep on the scratcher with Topaz figuring a way to get him off.

Ari napping on top of the kitchen cabinets.

On top of the monitor.

Ari napping while Topaz tries her "glare" to get him to move.

And Topaz finally in the much coveted chair.

mysterycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

Gee, you'd think all cats ever did was sleep all day!

Love this thread.
They really do!

Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

Mine literally do sleep all day...And then play and race around ALL night! lol
Just like mine

I want to hug them all