Post your sleeping beauties!!!

keeneland

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
 How long did it take for him to be socialized?
Stripes is now 10 months old. She has been pretty well a lap kitty for the last month. It seems like it has taken forever! Her full sister so far has been a failure to socialize on my part. Hopefully when the weather gets warm again I can work with the other sister some more. Pretty much came to the conclusion not all are ever going to be lap cats but we can hope!  

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Stripes is now 10 months old. She has been pretty well a lap kitty for the last month. It seems like it has taken forever! Her full sister so far has been a failure to socialize on my part. Hopefully when the weather gets warm again I can work with the other sister some more. Pretty much came to the conclusion not all are ever going to be lap cats but we can hope!  :bigwink:  
That's very good that's she's a lap cat now. Good patience training from you :clap: Was she a kitten when you got her?

Try to do the same for the sister please ;)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Bought him.  Didn't rescue him or save him or anything noble like that (although, I have done that).  

Just wanted a pet bob, had a little bit of experience, and had the means to provide him with (hopefully) as good a life as he'd get elsewhere.

Here's his catio.
Wow! It's bigger than me house! Can I be your cat pweese? Adopt me? :lol3: