Post your sleeping beauties!!!

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
If you have been
too much, most likely you were
and I guess they brought you home instead
It would be nice if they drove me home; they have been keeping me up late & waking me up early: I only fell asleep 5 times driving home yesterday (it is a 100 mile trip 1 way)

I think I will call them Monster & Menace & with a collective cry of "Purring Panthers"

I showed them, the soon to drop mummy possum & they will look after her  

a few hours ago I threw down a mouthful of moonshine & went outside to follow it up with an iced apple cider I had outside when out of the dark, with a full moon, came this big thing flying down the drive close to the ground  
  it flew up the drive turning around 4 times to have a look at me or "The Purring Panthers" ; I had a torch with me & quickly shone on it to see its orange eyes turning around 4 times, so I knew what it was & how close to losing one of the twins it came to be   

I don't need to lose one of my Purring Panthers on my b/day, it would have been the worst present ever; but it didn't happen, so things are looking up  
    but the Purring Panthers want to stay outside again overnight, as it is another warm night here

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise

It would be nice if they drove me home; they have been keeping me up late & waking me up early: I only fell asleep 5 times driving home yesterday (it is a 100 mile trip 1 way)

I think I will call them Monster & Menace & with a collective cry of "Purring Panthers"

I showed them, the soon to drop mummy possum & they will look after her  

a few hours ago I threw down a mouthful of moonshine & went outside to follow it up with an iced apple cider I had outside when out of the dark, with a full moon, came this big thing flying down the drive close to the ground  
  it flew up the drive turning around 4 times to have a look at me or "The Purring Panthers" ; I had a torch with me & quickly shone on it to see its orange eyes turning around 4 times, so I knew what it was & how close to losing one of the twins it came to be   

I don't need to lose one of my Purring Panthers on my b/day, it would have been the worst present ever; but it didn't happen, so things are looking up  
    but the Purring Panthers want to stay outside again overnight, as it is another warm night here
Happy Birthday!!!!  

Have a lovely day!   And whew!  What a relief that you didn't lose one of your boys.  

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise

I showed them, the soon to drop mummy possum & they will look after her   :bigthumb:

a few hours ago I threw down a mouthful of moonshine & went outside to follow it up with an iced apple cider I had outside when out of the dark, with a full moon, came this big thing flying down the drive close to the ground   :eek:oh:   it flew up the drive turning around 4 times to have a look at me or "The Purring Panthers" ; I had a torch with me & quickly shone on it to see its orange eyes turning around 4 times, so I knew what it was & how close to losing one of the twins it came to be    :cross:
I don't need to lose one of my Purring Panthers on my b/day, it would have been the worst present ever; but it didn't happen, so things are looking up   :banana1:     but the Purring Panthers want to stay outside again overnight, as it is another warm night here
Big thing flying down and near the ground? :shocker: Could it be an owl?

Glad that the boys are safe! Please keep them safe!

:bday::party4::cake::party2::beerpals:

lykakitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
a good question would be What TIME  does everyones cat go to sleep? rofl they tend to be up when im trying to go to bed lol
Lol, I don't know about your cats but mine run on 2 different schedules. Aria and Calypso sleep on the bed with me in the early morning before i get up (they usually come to cuddle at around 4am and stay until breakfast time) and take their long naps in the middle of the day. But Maya sleeps all day and is up attacking toes all night. I swear she's just fully nocturnal :lol3:

raerae624

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Any time is bedtime here. Iris is so desperate for my attention (living in a house where 3 women and a dog love on her whenever she shows her pretty face must not be enough!), she goes to sleep whenever I'm lying on my bed...guess she doesn't want to miss any potential cuddle time with mommy!

millcats66

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is our last rescue, Snow, also known as "Princess" or "Monster" depending on her mood of the moment, on her new favorite place to sleep.....
She learned this from the two comedians below, Tonks (on the left, no longer with us) and Scooter (on the right).... It's no wonder we have hardly any hot water in the house....