Post your sleeping beauties!!!

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just love all of these kitty katty's [emoji]128571[/emoji][emoji]128571[/emoji][emoji]128571[/emoji][emoji]128571[/emoji][emoji]128571[/emoji][emoji]128571[/emoji][emoji]128571[/emoji]

finnleyjay

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ssshhhhh.........Chance didn't want you to know that..........:lol3:
He is a little cutie at times... He was playing with my pen earlier and turned around to him asleep...
And the moment he's only sleeping with my stuff around him at the moment...
He's so strange at the moment tabbytom tabbytom it's so sweet but pretty strange lol...

finnleyjay

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
FinnleyJay,

You ought to know by now that they are sweet strange pretty fur balls? :lol3:
Yeah, Chance defo in that category for sure...
I've only had him for just under 9months now lol...
He's my first own cat, was my friend has my other one cause I wasn't allowed pets till I found him...
But my sister has had cats, so been around them...
That's my GoGo that my friend had for me till my housing allowed me to have them but now can't have her...

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
WhatsOneMore,

Awww........Stormy is such a sweet looking kitty [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

I do hope he'll come back :alright:

whatsonemore

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness, did you find stormy or still waiting to hopefully come back???
Still missing, FinnleyJay.  :(   He's a country kitty, so our resources for finding him are kind of limited, but we won't stop looking for him.  He is such a character and has left a huge hole in our family.
WhatsOneMore,

Awww........Stormy is such a sweet looking kitty [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

I do hope he'll come back
Thanks, TabbyTom!  Sadly, almost all of my pictures of him are of head shots sleeping, sometimes with tongue peeking out, on his back sprawled out or on his side sprawled out and dangling off an end table.  In other words, no good ones of him being upright and able to show people what he looks like when he's NOT sleeping.  lol      Lesson learned.....have some helpful and non-cutesy pictures up to date in case your pet goes missing.  He is such a sweet and loveable doll though, I worry if someone does find him, they will keep him.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Thanks, TabbyTom!  Sadly, almost all of my pictures of him are of head shots sleeping, sometimes with tongue peeking out, on his back sprawled out or on his side sprawled out and dangling off an end table.  In other words, no good ones of him being upright and able to show people what he looks like when he's NOT sleeping.  lol      Lesson learned.....have some helpful and non-cutesy pictures up to date in case your pet goes missing.  He is such a sweet and loveable doll though, I worry if someone does find him, they will keep him.
How big is your area and how many houses are around you and how far are the houses? Any forested areas around? Have you pass the word around for them to look out for him?

If someone finds him and keeps him, it's better than he got attacked by wild animals or being run down by cars.

But I do hope that he'll find his way back or someone who finds it will return him to you.

whatsonemore

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
How big is your area and how many houses are around you and how far are the houses? Any forested areas around? Have you pass the word around for them to look out for him?

If someone finds him and keeps him, it's better than he got attacked by wild animals or being run down by cars.

But I do hope that he'll find his way back or someone who finds it will return him to you.
My area is vast with very few nearby houses.  I have a few hundred acre soybean field on my NW and West side with a couple draws that I have called into and walked through and woods and cow pasture on my NE, East and South that comprises of hundreds of acres.  The few houses within half a mile have not seen him, but they aren't exactly "outside" people and I know he'd be skittish around people, probably only coming around at night, if at all. 

There is a lady about 3/4 or so of a mile away that has approximately 20 semi-feral cats whose house we have been to twice and called for Stormy from there and also from nearby, but she and we have never seen him (and he'd stand out because she has all short hairs and he's long haired).  He's also neutered, so there'd be no real reason to stay there instead of come home and I'm not sure if he'd hang out there or not. 

I paid an animal communicator twice to communicate with him and the first time was about a week after he'd been gone.  She said he was a young cat "finding himself" and among other things, he told her there was a lady who fed feral cats that he saw and a porch and outbuildings, but the 2nd time, this past week, she told me he was difficult to talk to and she felt he had passed on or was out of body (meaning dead or something else like in a new body), but said he told her he did know the way home, but couldn't get here.  Now, if I am to believe her, which a google map search of my house and surrounding area could produce a good guess that there was a porch on the houses and almost every house around here has an outbuilding.  Saying someone was feeding the ferals could probably be said about any area.  She did tell me that he was 2 o'clock from my house and this house with the cats is at 7 o'clock.  That could have just been a mistake, as they aren't 100% accurate all the time.  She could have been legit, or just really good at guessing and google maps, but I'm not giving up and it did put some crazy ideas in my head, like someone may have taken him in or caught him or something and has him indoors and that's where the "can't get home" comes from??  Who knows. 

I've been staying in contact with all the neighbors, I've walked through a good portion of the neighboring property calling him, put up a sign up at the intersection 1/2 mile away offering a reward, put an ad on Craig's List and keep calling him from various locations at various crazy hours around my house and property on a daily basis.  Unfortunately, in this area, it is not uncommon for people to dump cats and dogs (that's how I got Stormy and his two siblings and a couple of my other cats and at least 3 of my current dogs), so I'm not sure, from what my neighbors have said and just the general attitude around here, that anybody would bother to try to find the owner or take them to the vet or do anything other than let them be.  It's sad and frustrating not knowing and not having any sightings to know if he's still in the area but too feral after having to be on constant guard for over 3 weeks now, dead, or a mile away out of earshot and/or in someone's house.

whatsonemore

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes it is and thank you.  Even though I will feel extremely guilty for posting my happy news *when* he comes home, because I know there are many others here on TCS hurting for their lost pets also, I will want to give hope to those that have had cats go missing and share my good news, before spending every waking moment for the next year hugging, cuddling and petting Stormy.  ;)