Post your 'no no bad cat' pics here

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pamela

Another one..

I had two plants which I put up HIGH on a shelf and thought they'd be SAFE from my stinkers but OBVIOUSLY NOT!!

It happened during the night and I didn't know until the next morning (I'm deaf so I didn't hear the pottery breaking!!)..

It took me OVER 2 HOURS to scrape all the soil off the carpet, put back in the pots, try to save the poor plants and had to vaccuum several times to remove most of the soil.. Both plants couldn't be rescued because they were all dried and damaged..

I had to literally SHOVE Spike off the soil before I could clean the carpet and he kept trying to lay and roll on it.. That made it harder to clean cuz he kept pushing the soil in the carpet deeper and deeper...
Pepper didn't help either cuz she kept digging at the soil I put back in the pots and kept toppling the pots over on its side..
Pamela, your pictures made me gasp!
I can only imagine how shocked you must have been when you saw that mess!

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tuxedokitties

Fabulous pictures!

The potting soil pics bring back some memories for me!

Macumba (RB)
, who was in every other way a perfectly well-behaved cat, used to have a thing about my little Madagascar Dragon Tree plant (I think that's what it was called) and would find it no matter where I tried to hide it, uproot it, and drag it around with her all over the apartment, trailing potting soil along the whole way. That poor little tree - after about 6 times or so of that I had to give it another home.
Oh that must've been a great sight seeing Macumba dragging a plant around leaving a trail of potting soil! So I'm not the only one with a cat who has a THING for potting soil then!

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Pamela these are great!
Thanks!
I guess I'll have to thank Spikey and Peppy for giving me this opportunity to take some pics of them making a big mess and being bad cats so u guys can get a laugh out of it!

One thing for sure- Life is NEVER BORING with these cats around!!

Originally Posted by joanne511

Pamela, your pictures made me gasp! I can only imagine how shocked you must have been when you saw that mess!
Oh yeah you bet I was SHOCKED!!! I was NOT HAPPY at all! It made me really late for work.. I remember I yelled and all the cats scattered EXCEPT for Spikey. He just laid there on the soil looking at me with this smirk on his face.
Then he started rolling around and looking at me proudly and I couldn't stay mad any longer!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i only have 1 bad kitty - Cable! she just can't leave her older sister alone!

she went thru a 'chewing' phase a while back...

that's me she's chewing on!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
These pix of mischievous cats are hilarious. Indoor plants are a thing of the past in our house. The pictures of Pepper & Spike tell the story. Great pix.