Post your 'no no bad cat' pics here

mamacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

What Stef???? Someone got me one years ago and I didnt' realize it was for measuring the moisture in the dirt of your plants......

What did you think I meant?

No, never mind......I don't think I want to know.....
What? Oh...nevermind.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:bump:

Seeing the hilarious "cats behaving badly" pics for April's contest
reminded me of this thread.

Since we can only post one pic per member in that thread, why don't we post the 'overflow' here?

Here's another angle of the 'prewash' pic:

Usually, Mr. Underfoot knows to jump down when he hears me coming (he's technically not allowed in the kitchen), so I usually get there just in time to see him innocently washing his face
but I guess he didn't hear me with his head in the pot.
I was just about to yell at him when I realized how funny it looked, and got the camera instead.

zoe'n'misskitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
About the aloe plant....
I'm glad I'm not the only dirty mind around here. hehe That's a cute pic, though.

Little Zoe Blackfoot...getting hair all over the nice, warm clean clothes...while Miss Kitty Whitewhisker eggs her on....

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love this thread already!! LOVE all the pics I've seen so far!

I have some good pics to share for this!!

The first group of pics- A couple years ago in my old apt, I started finding AC foam (which is supposed to be stuffed under AC so no hot air from outside gets in) on the floor and was puzzled at how the foam would end up on the floor even after I put it back under the AC. Finally, I caught Zebra pulling it out (look at the black thingie in the pic)and proceed to teach Pepper how to do it! TSK TSK Zebra!

Zebra pulling it out while Pepper was watching and learning...

Zebra showing Pepper how to play with it!

Zebra watching PROUDLY as Pepper shows off her new skill- being naughty!

I have more pics but they're at home I think so I'll post more tonite.. Can't wait to see other pics!!

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Seriously, if any of you haven't already posted pics in April's contest, please do! These are great!
The thread is in the Contest Chatter forum.

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was working on some papers I had brought home from work... I had no idea what my cats were doing until I looked to my right for the pile of papers which I had stacked up NEATLY and this is what I FOUND!
It took me a while to clean it up because as I'd gather papers up, Pepper or Spike would start running, slide on the papers and keep sliding until they'd hit something!

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ROFL!

Felixia loves to do that, too, though I've never gotten a pic. No stack of paper lasts long in this house!

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another one..

I had two plants which I put up HIGH on a shelf and thought they'd be SAFE from my stinkers but OBVIOUSLY NOT!!

It happened during the night and I didn't know until the next morning (I'm deaf so I didn't hear the pottery breaking!!)..

It took me OVER 2 HOURS to scrape all the soil off the carpet, put back in the pots, try to save the poor plants and had to vaccuum several times to remove most of the soil.. Both plants couldn't be rescued because they were all dried and damaged..

I had to literally SHOVE Spike off the soil before I could clean the carpet and he kept trying to lay and roll on it.. That made it harder to clean cuz he kept pushing the soil in the carpet deeper and deeper...
Pepper didn't help either cuz she kept digging at the soil I put back in the pots and kept toppling the pots over on its side..

Look at that STINKER looking soooo smug and PROUD!

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wonderful pics.

Here is Lil' Jag - doing what kittens do best.....

Brown bagging it....

Waiting to be washed....

In the sink....

Going to pot....

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Fabulous pictures!

The potting soil pics bring back some memories for me!

Macumba (RB)
, who was in every other way a perfectly well-behaved cat, used to have a thing about my little Madagascar Dragon Tree plant (I think that's what it was called) and would find it no matter where I tried to hide it, uproot it, and drag it around with her all over the apartment, trailing potting soil along the whole way. That poor little tree - after about 6 times or so of that I had to give it another home.

sarahlu78

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
i've posted these in some other threads, but here are some pictures of mamie hanging out in the LEAST convenient places (note the "what??? what did i do?" look):

and while greg is trying to study....

pay attention to me!!

i SAID, pay attention to me!!!!

rogerssund

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh...gosh, I really need to go out and get some batteries for my camera. I am about to introduce Julia, our new kitten, to Fritz (our resident cat). They are sooo excited. Hopefully Julia's cold will end soon