Post your favorite photo of your cat!

momto2

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

This is Tabitha - she was another of our bottle babies that we adopted.  She looks nothing like her sister, Darlene (Posted above)  She is my most affectionate cat - she would lie on top of me all day long if I remained still.  Love her!!!

luckyblackcat

Devoted Cat Momma
Young Cat
Purraise
Last edited:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Darlene - one of my foster fail bottle babies - she's looking at her favorite toy!  
She is absolutely stunning !  Are you in Washington state, @Momto2 ?  She bears an uncanny resemblance to the Balinese Colourpoint outcrosses that Louis Azcarate is working with A Permes Cattery in Poulsbo.  He has the magic touch with Colourpoint traits in Javanese / Balinese cats:

Photo courtesy of Permes Cattery.

momto2

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am in Georgia and she was one of 3 orphans from a local shelter.  I bottle fed them and kept 2 of the 3 (the 2 girls).  Her siblings are Tabbies so it was just one of those special genetic alignments that happen sometimes, I guess.  

I have always loved Balinese and so God sent her to me!  

rawratiger7

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Mindy sits like this on rare occasions. This was shortly after I told her to stop pulling stuffing out of her toy giraffe.

I've caught her sitting like this again once when I told her she couldn't have my pancakes. Pout stance.

Sandy was sleeping exactly in this position shortly before I snapped a picture.

The dreams were too real she had to use the wall for support.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mindy sits like this on rare occasions. This was shortly after I told her to stop pulling stuffing out of her toy giraffe.

I've caught her sitting like this again once when I told her she couldn't have my pancakes. Pout stance.
Great pose, and a gorgeous kitty.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Feeling the odd sensation that someone was looking at me,  I glanced up from my lap desk and saw this.  Such moments fill my day.  Chula doesn't meow, she looks at me until she gets her way.

momto2

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I was trying to post the kitten under the photo of Sam -  I think she will look a lot like him when she grows up!