Post your favorite photo of your cat!

mommy2nala

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My favorite of Nala because it shows off her beautiful big blue eyes and mustache. She also is looking right into the camera which she rarely does.

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nala is one cool-looking cat. That stash is unique.

May I swipe this pic for my wallpaper collection?

Last edited:

maureen brad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
View media item 410158
From left to right, Milo , Farrah and Desmond. This was taken the last time I had Hare-today delivered. I had to put them in the backyard ( don't worry I have cat fencing, they are safe). If I let them stay in the house they go crazy as I unpack all the meat. They know exactly what is in that box and sit watching me intently as I unpack.I think they try to look as pathetic as possible in hopes I let them in before everything is safely in the freezer. This picture was taken in November, a few days before my dear, sweet Desmond died.I hope he is at peace and waiting for me over the bridge.

puddykat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here is a picture of my cats. The top cat is Puddy Kat who passed away August 28th 2016, The cat below is a kitten who was give to me Dec 2016. Why this is my favorite picture is within a few hours of being here Symba sat in Puddy's bed exactly like he used to. To me Puddy's spirit is now in this kitten called Symba.

maureen brad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh my , that is so sweet. Both kitties are beauties and I understand your feelings about Symba sitting in Puddy Cats bed. My Desmond Died in Nov. 2016. Now I have little Jack and he is a joy.