Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

pangurban

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

So he likes getting his photo taken?
Haha, don't worry I know he thinks he is adorable as can be! I am not sure if he likes getting his picture taken, but he has learned to tolerate it as something that 'the lady that feeds him and snuggles him at night' likes to do.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@PangurBan  I think it looks like Pangur's smiling there so not mean or scary at all.  Cute as ever. 

owest

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Been looking through my picture and found this one of Gracie, this was her normal position waiting for me to sit down giving me the look...

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Oh Mouse! What a thing to do to a lad.

You are a patient and noble cat.

(and you look stunning..)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Believe me, there was no patience involved other than that he didn't bit or scratch (sweet thing that he is).  Shortly before the last picture he was in the sitting room at the far end of my apartment, and then under the bed.... in this picture he was trying to decide whether to run again or see if I was going to be kind and remove the evil collar. Which I did of course, but only after taking the picture.  It is a really evil collar as the little beads you can see are bells and they freek him out. 

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Look at that gorgeous boy...
  Doesn't matter what you do to him, he loves you.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
That is a hilarious photo..@CourtneyKP......lol....She looks at you, as if you are the one with the problem...not her....
.  Maybe she was just measuring the tank or display case,  for future reference.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

That is a hilarious photo..@CourtneyKP......lol....She looks at you, as if you are the one with the problem...not her....
.  Maybe she was just measuring the tank or display case,  for future reference.
  Excellent!  You have captured her expression brilliantly! 
   It's like she's saying 'So'?    I hope she doesn't try to get in there when it's full of water.   Mind you, she is the perfect specimine to exhibit in that glass cabinet!  Perhaps she would get in to less mischief if she stayed in there?  

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I LOVE blue kitties. Of course, I only recently learned that they are blue. :)

It was kittens in the RV park that led to us rescuing and finding TCS, lo those many years ago. I remember seeing, very briefly, a "soft gray" kitten. Only saw it the once. And I wanted a "soft gray" kitten. Well, none of the kitties we rescued were blue.

But 2 years ago, a very emaciated kitty turned up at the feral feeding station. He is now part of the TNR colony. And he is BLUE! We named him Smokey, because for 2 days we actually thought we'd found someone's lost cat named Smokey. Turns out it wasn't him - but the name stuck. :heart2:

Not so emaciated now. :heart2:

...this is ONE MONTH after he showed up here. Poor baby boy!!! :(

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I LOVE blue kitties. Of course, I only recently learned that they are blue.

It was kittens in the RV park that led to us rescuing and finding TCS, lo those many years ago. I remember seeing, very briefly, a "soft gray" kitten. Only saw it the once. And I wanted a "soft gray" kitten. Well, none of the kitties we rescued were blue.

But 2 years ago, a very emaciated kitty turned up at the feral feeding station. He is now part of the TNR colony. And he is BLUE! We named him Smokey, because for 2 days we actually thought we'd found someone's lost cat named Smokey. Turns out it wasn't him - but the name stuck.

Not so emaciated now.

...this is ONE MONTH after he showed up here. Poor baby boy!!!

Oh, poor skinny little thing!

I'm glad to see him looking so fat and happy now.

nicolina

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This baby's mom was abandoned by her owners when she got pregnant. She gave birth to her litter of five in the woods under a rock, but was found and brought to a vet and then a shelter.

I adopted this little one and she is the cuddliest most mischievous cat I've ever met! She is a lot like a russian blue, so I'm guessing she has some of that in her. She loves to talk and play fetch and every morning when I wake up she is sleeping under the covers next to me. <3