Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

lovemyzeus

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Your cat's whiskers remind me of a western cowboy type, like a handlebar mustache or Kurt Russell in Tombstone! What a cutie, sorry he left 

Last edited:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have a blue but a couple of weeks ago I was in Scotland with a friend. One day we drove to Northumberland, England, to visit a breeder of Russian Blues. My friend has one. Such a nice lady and gentleman. She's the breeder and herhhusband helps. We had coffee and biscuits and cuddled and snuggled with the female kitties, although a male did join us. What lovely kitties they are.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Ooooh, lovely photo of you with the Russian Blue @Stewball  .   Did you try to sneak your new fur-friend out with you or were you thoroughly checked on the way out the door?
     Your cuddler looks very soft there (and she really suits the purple outfit you were wearing).       It sounds like a lovely way to spend your time, eating biscuits, drinking coffee and cuddling with Russian Blue cats.  

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooooh, lovely photo of you with the Russian Blue @Stewball
 .   Did you try to sneak your new fur-friend out with you or were you thoroughly checked on the way out the door? :lol3:      Your cuddler looks very soft there (and she really suits the purple outfit you were wearing).       It sounds like a lovely way to spend your time, eating biscuits, drinking coffee and cuddling with Russian Blue cats.  :9:     
;-)

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:spit:    :lol3:    :think:     Erm, @Stewball
,  you didn't answer on whether you got searched when you left that house....  ?  Did you by any chance acquire a new cat while you were on holiday?  
Was I searched? And how. A body search, not in a room, by a very pleasant Muslim woman with gentle hands. I beeped coming through the arch thing!!!
No. No smuggled kitties. Sigh.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Was I searched? And how. A body search, not in a room, by a very pleasant Muslim woman with gentle hands. I beeped coming through the arch thing!!!
No. No smuggled kitties. Sigh.
I hope that search wasn't as you were leaving the cattery!!!  

Shame you didn't manage to smuggle your new fur-friend out.   It looks like she was enjoying her cuddles. Mind you, your other cats might not like it too much if you went away on holiday and came back with a new member of the fur-family without asking them. 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope that search wasn't as you were leaving the cattery!!!  :lol3:

Shame you didn't manage to smuggle your new fur-friend out.   It looks like she was enjoying her cuddles. Mind you, your other cats might not like it too much if you went away on holiday and came back with a new member of the fur-family without asking them. :nono:
The search was.aside.
They may have been outraged.