Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow! Horatio is so handsome! He does look like Conan!

My name is Blue! He was a rescue from work( all our cats are rescues) and has been with us just a few months. First pic is the day he came home, second pic was last night

Awwww, Blue look so cute! I'm sure when he grows up he'll be quite the looker! 
 I really like the second picture where he looks so comfortable just stretching out. The sign of a truly happy kitty 

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

For those of you with Russian Blue kitties, how much do they weigh? Tiger is 12 pounds. 
I hate to think how much Mouse weighs - he really should go to the vet for his annual check up and is well over due but I feel too embarrassed.  I'm sure I'll be told he is now well over his ideal weight.   Some days he is much lighter than others but today is not one of those....  

sweetosiris

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I don't know anything about rb's but my Osiris tips the scales at 10lbs and hes only 7-8mos old. Definitely a far cry from the 1-2lb 3 or 4 mos old kitten he was when I found him.

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

For those of you with Russian Blue kitties, how much do they weigh? Tiger is 12 pounds. 
We've not weighed Conan ever. I don't know if that's a good thing or not. He's always had a good appetite and energy, so we've never thought to weigh him. We have taken him to the vet for his initial check up and such. His family doesn't actually have a scale, so I don't think they'll be weighing him anytime soon. 

Just as a reference, in the pictures he's 7 months old.  

sfulmore85

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Blu is very cute.  :clap:     He has that sleek otter look that Mouse had when he was a few months old.  :lol2:    Is Blu an expert wriggler by any chance?  He looks very fit.
Yes he is! He's very active! Loves to play.

sweetosiris

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you, I wish his stripes showed his personality. Iv never had a cat quite like him. He talks to me constantly, follows me to the bathroom jus to either climb in my lap or stare while meowing, every time I walk by his food bowl he jumps up and wraps his paws around my legs but never claws, snuggles at night or stretches out across the entire upper half of my body, actually comes when called and gives me kisses and that's only the half of it. He really is a trip with a dynamic personality.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
My beautiful blue girl
she's 2yrs old and she really loves her bath time [emoji]9786[/emoji]
     How long are those whiskers?!  She is very pretty with those splendid whisker pads, big ears and green eyes.  Her whiskers are something else though - it's like they go on forever.  

mercedes1985

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
:jaw:      How long are those whiskers?!  She is very pretty with those splendid whisker pads, big ears and green eyes.  Her whiskers are something else though - it's like they go on forever.  :clap:
I honestly don't know how long her whiskers are but they are pretty long.