Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
@Raksha  Thank you on BInxie! [emoji]9829[/emoji]

I'm actually having more trouble placing them than I thought since I laid down the law on how much it actually is spent on basic vet bills (Deworming, vaccines and sterilization alone run above $100 dlls).

People here don't usually want to pay a lot to have animals since some are just giving them away for free (not that I'm charging). They see it like "I can pay for no vet care for this free kitten or I can pay over $100 dlls on vet bills for Magiks' kitten" so they take other people's kittens. I don't really mind not having replies on my adoption posts since at least I know that whoever does post, has taken into consideration those costs and will keep the best interest of the baby (kitten) in mind.

I'm already keeping momma cat, so I can only keep one of the tuxedo twins which means I only need to find a home for the other. I will ask my mother if I can keep the twins which I don't think will go over well.

I'm keeping all the cats in the living room because my room is dangerous for cats (tall glass shelves). So mom and dad are almost at their wits end with them not being able to leave the door open or the babies making poopies in their litter box.

On your Binxie. Well that's a shame. At least you tried. Maybe he'll come around later on. 

raksha

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
@MagiksGirl  That's always sad to hear, and people who aren't willing to accept the cost of an animal really shouldn't have them. I did six months worth of research before I finally decided that a Russian Blue was the breed that would best suit me. While I didn't exactly get what was described in Binx (since he was an exotic rescue with little background), he is slowly but surely coming around.

Yesterday, I had to lay down a generous coating of diatomaceous earth on the carpet to help annihilate the flea problem we're having, and I've been finding little white paw prints all over everything, which tells me he's getting more and more comfy with his surroundings ^_^ yay for explorations!

In all earnestness, I hope you can find good homes for your kittens. Since my Binx is still rather young (1y/o +/- a month), I wouldn't be comfortable taking in a baby, despite his mellow temperament... If you want to PM me, I know of a few reputable organizations that might be able to help them find good homes (if it comes to that).

Speaking of kittens, can you post more photos of your adorable babies?!?

P.s. My Binx loves opera, apparently :)

Last edited:

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
@Raksha  I was lucky enough to find this site almost as soon as Momma had her babies. I've been asking and asking (and asking) questions about raising them. So I've been handling them and socializing them as soon as they were about 2-3 weeks old. Right now they sometimes don't feel like being picked up, but instead of biting and scratching, they squirm to get out. I think that's great since that means they know not to hurt people.

Paw prints?!! Do share pics! I love paws! [emoji]9829[/emoji][emoji]9829[/emoji] 

Thank you for the offer! But I live in Tijuana, Mexico so that's a bit far from Texas 
 I'm sure I'll be able to find the last one a good home. Thanks again! 

I do have a thread on them! And I update it as often as possible. Please feel free to check it out and comment as much as you like! I don't want to hijack this thread for my babies! 

http://www.thecatsite.com/t/295432/gato-grin-and-her-babies-picture-heavy

It's lovely that Binx loves opera! Maybe he'll start singing soon! 

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww, thank you :) He was a lucky boy today - that windowsill is his favourite suntrap and mum gave him that folded double duvet to lie on. He spent the afternoon sunbathing in luxury! (It was much sunnier than it looks in the pic).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Very handsome! He's got an impressive set of ears too.
    Very cute.  
    I love his little sticky-out tongue there.   Great ears:  I hope the ear settles down and you don't have to keep clearing it, and he doesn't mind too much when you do it.  Mouse hates me clearing his ears!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Big Grey sounds like a very large cat!   Are her mother and sister large too?    She looks beautiful, I hope you are able to get more photographs to share with us.

kittymomma1122

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Grey wants to love the camera. I would estimate she weighs about 18 lbs. My cats are her brothers and sisters that I took when they were three weeks old. My largest two boys are 15 lbs and she makes them look small. They are fixed and ear tipped now. I did not even know they existed until they were three months old. Momma is a fierce little cat.Her mother is a petite tuxie and her sister is petite black with white tufts in her ears. The father is a medium hair black true feral.He is very large. He comes to our feeding station once a day, but after 12 yrs being around him I just got eye contact within last few months.

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
@Columbine  Hahaha, I'm sure his head would grow more, but where would be the fun in him if it didn't! I'm sure you love him cause of that as well... so as Frozen movie wold kinda say " Let it grow! ♪ Let it groooow! ♫ " 

@Becachard  He looks so handsome!

@KittyMomma1122  She's so beautiful! I hope the girls come in your house soon! Best of luck and sending good vibes your way! 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
   Don't you just want to reach out and rub that furry belly.... 
    Great news.