Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here!

raksha

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm hoping he'll turn into a real teddy bear in the coming months, because in photo #3 he looks like a little (partially shaved) bear ^_^

I just want to love all over him, but he ain't having any of that just yet, lol. Oh! And @MServant, I got a Catit circuit today... we'll see how he takes to it! The A/C guy was just here, so he's hiding (poor baby) right now.

He's going to hate me tomorrow, when I have to board him at the vet during the flea extermination 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

I'm hoping he'll turn into a real teddy bear in the coming months, because in photo #3 he looks like a little (partially shaved) bear ^_^

I just want to love all over him, but he ain't having any of that just yet, lol. Oh! And @MServant, I got a Catit circuit today... we'll see how he takes to it! The A/C guy was just here, so he's hiding (poor baby) right now.

He's going to hate me tomorrow, when I have to board him at the vet during the flea extermination 

You do not want a real teddybear, you want a Binxbear. 
   Binxbears are much more cute and cuddly than teddybears, and warmer too. 

He won't hate you for long, he might be a bit stressed, and miss you and all his toys, but he won't hate you.  If you're really unlucky what he'll do is pull his best 'hurt and needy' face and point his paws at his favourite food pack so you can make that little Binxbelly a bit bigger.  I'm sure he'll forgive you pretty fast, esp if his home is nice and flea free when he gets home. 

Let me know what he makes of his new circuit.  I hope he has fun with it and rattles that ball round at great speed so he can jump about and chase it. 

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi!   
Here he is at 6 weeks feeding with his siblings:

This is him at 7 weeks.

On Friday he'll be 9 weeks old. I'll take more pictures of him then since I arrive home late (and dark) and I can't take good pictures with that lighting. 

I'm seeing that a lot of the RB cats here are quite darker than Grey and somewhat the tone of Binxie as well since he's not actually black... rather a very dark gray... what do you guys think? Binxie is the one fully asleep on the lower right and Grey is at the top left. Wanda and Greenie in the middle are very black.

Thank you for reading this! 

raksha

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Omg they're so kawaii!!! Cute, I mean. They're adorable :D and one is named Binx like my Maltese!!!

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OMG! You did it! I've been wanting to dress up my babies but completely forget. She looks so lovely in her pink dress and bow!     
He is so fuzzy and absolutely adorable!      
My beloved Zazzles

I love how he's so sassy! Congratulations on having such a wonderful kitty! 
He's the most photogenic cat I've ever worked with. Not only does he photograph well, he actually likes being in front of the camera. Needless to say, I have tons of pictures of Erik. 

This one is from today. I love when you catch them acting silly ... They're so regal in their own minds, when I catch them "derping" it makes me giggle. 

Sorry if there are too many pictures! 

Wow!Erik is so handsome! I absolutely adore   pictures like the first one I left. He loos so content and happy that he seems to not need anything else in his life. He's completely happy.

How can one pass up on such derpiness!   
I love her smiling expression! She's so beautiful! I also love how peaceful she looks sleeping. I've always thought that when an animal falls asleep near you it means that they completely trust the humans since they know they are safe to doze off. Congratulations on such a beautiful  girl!  

raksha

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@MagiksGirl   Conan the Grey  sounds brilliant!   Those last 2 photos show of his character so well and I can't wait to see more.   Lovely seeing how he and his siblings have grown up over the last few weeks too.

I'm not sure about his brother, Binxie.  He looks more black to me and Conan more like the other blue gray cats here but if his colour lightens as he grows he could be classed as a dark grey I guess - maybe we will have to see more pictures of him too. 

raksha

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

You do not want a real teddybear, you want a Binxbear. 
   Binxbears are much more cute and cuddly than teddybears, and warmer too. 

He won't hate you for long, he might be a bit stressed, and miss you and all his toys, but he won't hate you.  If you're really unlucky what he'll do is pull his best 'hurt and needy' face and point his paws at his favourite food pack so you can make that little Binxbelly a bit bigger.  I'm sure he'll forgive you pretty fast, esp if his home is nice and flea free when he gets home. 

Let me know what he makes of his new circuit.  I hope he has fun with it and rattles that ball round at great speed so he can jump about and chase it. 
Hahaha, I know, I know... but he does look a little like a shaved bear! Today went fairly smoothly, even though Binx cried the whole way to the vet. They gave him a nice bath, trimmed his nails, and had him ready for me when it was safe to come back into the apartment. I'm already finding dead fleas, which thrills me- but what thrilled me even more (when I picked him back up), is that he rubbed his gums and nose and face all over my hand (through the grate of the carrier, of course) like he was so happy I'd come back for him. Now he's on his cat tree, snoozing.

Poor Binxy. I'm starting to think that he was abandoned as a kitten, placed in a shelter, rescued by the exotic organization, and then fostered for only four months... and he was only a year old when I adopted him, which implies that he may have been bounced from place to place more than a pinball in a pinball machine. If that's the case, it's no small wonder he's reluctant to really bond with me- he may still think this is only temporary, not permanent! Silly kitty.

As far as the Catit circuit goes... well, he hasn't played with it yet
 However, I have discovered that powdered Japanese Silvervine makes him act more stoned than playful (the total opposite of what it does to most cats, apparently)... the video I was able to catch was adorably silly  

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
That sounds like a positive day @Raksha  , good luck on the flea front: I hope you have got them all.  

as a more mature cat a year or so ago, still playing.  :-D

Thank you @MagiksGirl   Mouse turned 4 this February.   He's much calmer than he was for his first couple of years but he's also getting a bit fuller around the middle as a result.

Hee hee, Conan just looks like such a pest, he is definitly a curious kitty and that is supposed to be a good thing. 
  Funny how he always seems to be getting up to something or looking for something to get up to in those photos   I love his little hackles in that last picture. 

For Binxie, I have seen kitten fur change over to adult fur darker and also lighter.  It can change quite a bit in colour as well as texture for some cats.   What sweet little paws Binxie has - it looks like he has very long fingers / toes.

raksha

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
@MagiksGirl  my Binx is a little over a year old. He's a bit pudgy for his age, but I'm hoping to fix that over the coming months ^_^ he's so fluffy, though!

@MServant  I've gone DEFCON 1 on these pests! I've been seeing more dead fleas (though I got bit once since I returned home), and took care to dust the carpet and shady spots with DE to further ensure these annoyances DIE. I'll be scheduling another 'decontamination' in two weeks. Binx is doing fine... it takes him a bit to warm up to new toys, so maybe a different configuration will work on him ^_^

I must say, both of y'all have very beautiful kitties :D <3

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
@MServant  Hhaha It's better to be fat than frail I guess! He has such a beautiful shiny coat 
 I hope Conan turns out as great as Mouse.

He's actually the most calm one with humans! He does bully his siblings in a teacher-y way. He usually does get up on stuff on his own. He's about half the time up on something and the other half on the floor teaching his siblings to fight. I must admit, I raise him on chair to take pictures of him. This time around he was hunting his siblings that were playing on the floor 

You are so observant I'm learning so much! This is the first time I've had kittens, so now that you mention it he does have long toes! 

@Raksha  Fluffy is what cats are best at! I don't know about how fat they should be... yet. But at least it's good he enjoys eating, means he's happy and healthy 

raksha

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
@MagiksGirl   I know- fluffy cats are amazing, but Binx is a little pudgier than he ought to be (Mouse is a good example). I can feel his ribs (somewhat, lol), though, so he's at an acceptable fat-level, haha! I've been chatting in other forums, getting advice on what to feed him. I've got him on Blue Buffalo canned and dry, but will be trying out The Honest Kitchen, soon.

@MServant  do you have any food suggestions? PM, if you don't mind, since this is the wrong forum for a food discussion :/ whoopsie

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
@Raksha  I'm sad and happy to say Binx was just picked for adoption. His family will be picking him up next Friday. He'll be going to a great guy that takes really good care of his animal friends so I'm sure he'll be happy with him. He already has other cats so Binxie won't be lonely. Binxie has always been the more loner type: playing by himself and sometimes with his siblings.

Here we don't have that many cat food brands so I've been giving them Whiskas Kitten food and they love it!

Good luck on the new foods! I'm sure Binx appreciates all you do for him [emoji]9829[/emoji][emoji]9829[/emoji]

raksha

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
@MagiksGirl  If any of your pretty kitties need a home later in the year (seems unlikely they'll still be around, because they're so darn adorable), my Binx might could use the company :) congratulations on placing your Binxie in a good home ^_^

raksha

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
@MagiksGirl  Oh yeah, the food venture? Not going so well. Apparently Binx has decided he loves Blue Buffalo and is sticking to it -_- so much for that endeavor! At least it's a good(ish) brand!