Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background

junglecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks junglecat!!

I guess my dilute calico dlh would fit here too eh? [emoji]10084[/emoji]
Absolutely! [emoji]128008[/emoji][emoji]128049[/emoji][emoji]128568[/emoji][emoji]9786[/emoji]

hbunny

Cat herder - Pooper Scooper
Super Cat
Purraise
Loving these pictures and their names!  Here are my two brats.  Wurp the 12 year old grumpy dude (who is one of the loves of my life!) and Shortstack the 2 year old.  And he is in the terrible 2's.  Pick me up, mommy, mommy, mommy, mom, mom mom....I put two pics of him because you can't see his pretty eyes when he is crashed on my belly and chest.  The one where he is on the brown rug was when I had to go to the bathroom and he followed me in there, waited on me, and then wanted to be picked back up.  I need a baby snuggli thing to carry him around with.  I love them both, my grumpy old man and my toddler who is learning to play and live indoors.

junglecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@hbunny:Nice pics! I love the color of Shortstack's fur. What color are Shortstack's eyes? My cat, Mocha has similar colored eyes, but I don't know what that color is called LOL! [emoji]9786[/emoji]

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my honeybee with her hair cut. Love this little cat SOO much! Even though last night was hot and humid=she SLEPT right next to my face all night long. She curls up in a little ball and puts her head on my pillow. She is my heart kitty
LOL, she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable.  Those eyes are stunning.  She looks human. LOL  What a heartbreaker.  Best always....

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yep sometimes I forget she is not human. She is my buddy. When I cry she climbs up and makes biscuits on my chest until I calm down. She was sent from my heart kitty Flash

my chocolate tortie who passed on Oct 19 2012. She sent me Honeybee. She knew how much I was hurting.

Honeybee came into my life Jan 23 2013. She saved me. I was slipping away into depression again. She is my heart.

this was taken jan 23 2013. We shaved her due to all the fuzz she left all over the house..and the vacuum can't touch it

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my chocolate tortie who passed on Oct 19 2012. She sent me Honeybee. She knew how much I was hurting.

Honeybee came into my life Jan 23 2013. She saved me. I was slipping away into depression again. She is my heart.

this was taken jan 23 2013. We shaved her due to all the fuzz she left all over the house..and the vacuum can't touch it
Wow, Flash looks like a furry Chestnut.

They look so much the same, are they related in any way?  Beautiful.  

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, Flash looks like a furry Chestnut.

They look so much the same, are they related in any way?  Beautiful.  

Nope no relation. Flash was a chocolate tortie for sure. She too had fine hair like Honeybee. They are not related. Flash came from the shelter and Honeybee came from a different town but we dont know where Honeybee was born. I had been on a search to find out her parents but no one knew anything about where she came from. She has a weird spay scar as its jagged and crooked. So not sure who spayed her but doesn't look like anything I would want working on her in the future. 

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Nope no relation. Flash was a chocolate tortie for sure. She too had fine hair like Honeybee. They are not related. Flash came from the shelter and Honeybee came from a different town but we dont know where Honeybee was born. I had been on a search to find out her parents but no one knew anything about where she came from. She has a weird spay scar as its jagged and crooked. So not sure who spayed her but doesn't look like anything I would want working on her in the future. 
Wow, jagged scar.  I wonder what her story is.  Poor girl, probably saw a lot.  No wonder she loves to cuddle with you in the heat of the night. 

howmany

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Also well I was waiting for the kittens I read somewhere on tortoiseshell don't have the bi colour gene that makes cats tuxs or socks or all white with spots with their soild or tabby gene and calicoes do. And that tortiseshell with noticeable tabby markings are not show quality;so mix breeds or moggies are more likely to be "torbieish" Some how the tortiseshell calico gene is a gendered version of the tabby tri colour gene.