Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!

wily1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Very Cute Inanna reminds me of Tim when he was a kitten.  Poor little guy was still pretty sick when I took this pic, but he made a quick recovery

Right now he is rubbing up against my legs and wanting some "pats".

inanna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
@Wily1
Tyrion does like quite a bit like Tim! The only difference is that his only white patch is just beneath his chin. He's the only orange tabby from his litter (identical to his feral father). His mom is a tortie. 2 of his litter mates were tabbies (but grayish blue), and 2 were white with orange patches.

My other cats are black and tuxedo so it's nice to add some color into the mix.

junglecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awww, she is sooo cute! She has beautiful eyes! [emoji]9786[/emoji]

ellag

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
this is my beautiful girl, valentine who will be 2 in july (and my 2 y/o granddaughter ella)

she is so loving to people but she's not a fan of other cats. it's strange how she will tolerate anything ella does but if one of my other cats even looks at her she's hissing and swatting. she got her name by being rescued on valentine's day.. she has the most gorgeous green eyes!

this is mr. olaf, my last foster failure who hid under my bed for 2 weeks but is now very affectionate and sweet although he is still very shy around other people.

Last edited:

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

this is my beautiful girl, valentine who will be 2 in july (and my 2 y/o granddaughter ella)

she is so loving to people but she's not a fan of other cats. it's strange how she will tolerate anything ella does but if one of my other cats even looks at her she's hissing and swatting. she got her name by being rescued on valentine's day.. she has the most gorgeous green eyes!

this is mr. olaf, my last foster failure who hid under my bed for 2 weeks but is now very affectionate and sweet although he is still very shy around other people.

What absolutely wonderful pictures. Your granddaughter is just so adorable! And your furbabies are stunning!

akittenandabean

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Here are my guys. They aren't brothers and I did not adopt them at the same time...I actually intended to get a dark or black cat, but then when I was visiting my rescue lady at a weekend adoption event, I picked up a teeny little marmalade-colored kitten who had rough fur and crusty ears and smelled weird (she had just gotten him the night before, and brought him along for the ride), and he curled up against my shoulder and went to sleep purring, and I simply couldn't put him down. I get teased by my family for my super obvious adoration for orange cats...which is totally the pot calling the kettle black, because our family cat is orange too!

I am pretty in love with my crazy buddies, despite the havoc and destruction they have wrought throughout my home!