Post op cat neutering!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats in this barn don't belong to anyone, "officially". The barn owner tolerates them because they keep mice at bay. Many of them just come and go, the females that breed there are neutered and kitten are given in adoption. Kitten that are not adopted are neutered too. We give them names, and some food but not plenty, so that they keep hunting. Right now we have only three females and one male as "regulars" in the barn.
Oh I see- yeah that's pretty typical with the working cats-funny thing-back in the early 80's I had quite a few horses I was training at one particular location where a fairly new barn owner started up this facility- terribly overrun with rodents I suggested adopting from the " working cat" program I was affiliated with

She adopted 3 ferals and Saud " Kwik,what's wrong with these cats- they lay about the tack & feed room while the rats run all over them"?She was over feeding like crazy- she fed the hunt right out of them,was madly in love with all 3 and they were transitioned to indoor housecats !It was great becsuse then she adopted 4more for outside....

How did you do at the Vet? Did you get over there yourself okay? What was the outcome yesterday- are you doing better and whst did the Vet say?

Attica1962

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh I see- yeah that's pretty typical with the working cats-funny thing-back in the early 80's I had quite a few horses I was training at one particular location where a fairly new barn owner started up this facility- terribly overrun with rodents I suggested adopting from the " working cat" program I was affiliated with

She adopted 3 ferals and Saud " Kwik,what's wrong with these cats- they lay about the tack & feed room while the rats run all over them"?She was over feeding like crazy- she fed the hunt right out of them,was madly in love with all 3 and they were transitioned to indoor housecats !It was great becsuse then she adopted 4more for outside....

How did you do at the Vet? Did you get over there yourself okay? What was the outcome yesterday- are you doing better and whst did the Vet say?
We're going to the vet next wednesday. I've taken the day off, just in case...

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
We're going to the vet next wednesday. I've taken the day off, just in case...
So how is he doing now? I'm sure you are watching him carefully- is he still having a difficult time or seemingly better

I'm so used to living directly across the street from my Veterinary office and being able to rush right over God Forbid I need to plus they are open 7 days a week- I can't imagine having to wait,must be nerve racking!

I'm a little confused- what happened to waddachii waddachii ?