Please: We need prayers and vibes for Joey

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Helen, I am just catching up on things and saw this. More hugs and prayers are coming your way from us.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hoping for good results from te biopsy. Man sometimes life is not fair!

althekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Me and little Al are sending our love and the best good vibes that we have that little Joey is okay. We were hoping for better news but at least he is in good hands and they will do what is needed for him. I will keep hoping and praying for good news tomorrow. Take care

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Still sending you and Joey hugs and prayers from Mississippi, I do hope that all goes well.

Please keep us updated on how things are going.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sweet boy is at the vets now, he will have a transfusion this morning and then the biopsy will not be done till @ 1:00. I held him for 45 minutes while he hugged me like a baby and breathed heavy and shook, eventually he calmed a little, then they came and got him
So I will know more this afternoon, I will post as soon as I hear. We are still in shock
Thank you all

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Helen I'm so sorry you have to go through this again! I am sending as many positive vibes as I can that it'll all work out fine, and that if it IS cancer, it's been caught early enough to treat.