Please visit your prayers to the Land of Nod tonight

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Noddy is really ill, and I posted about her in the feral forum but I need board magic for her tonight. Bascially the vet suspects that distemper is cooking inside of her. I will know more in the next couple of days, but Dr. Lance said that if he is right, then she will crash tonight. It is going to be a long vigil for us, so please send up a prayer to the Special Land of Nod for this special little girl and her sisters, for if she has it, that means they do too.
I will put the coffee on and be away from the computer until the crisis either hits or passes.

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many prayers being sent to Noddy! My heart is just breaking and the tears are flowing for all of you!

God forbid if she does crash, I pray that it's quick and painless. Words can not explain the ache I feel...I can only imagine how you and Mike are feeling.
((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS to Mike & MA))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

kateang

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
please dun worry too much.I'm sure Noddy will be fine.She's a strong girl and she knows you love her loads so she wouldn't bear to leave you yet. Just hang in there and she'll be fine. let us know of any progress. we'll be there for u.

dougbug

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
prayers sent your way, thats so sad, are these rescue kitties?

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh gosh hissy.. you have been through so much lately
I'm sorry.

(((((( good vibes for Nod ))))))

sockiesmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You have my prayers. Poor little girl.

Mary Anne, I really admire you for your strength when it comes to dealing with these kitties. Bless you.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've been thinking of you and little Winkin, Blinkin and Nod all afternoon since I saw the news in the Feral Forum.

*****Please be well little girls, may Bast be with you and give you all strength*****

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Noddy just ate!!!
Only a tablespoon of warmed cat food mixed with catsip, but she ate it down. Now the wait begins to see if it stays down!