Please visit your prayers to the Land of Nod tonight

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was almost scared to open this thread. I was so worried that something bad had happened. I'm so relieved that she's much better! Whewww!
That was a close one!

Still sending many prayers to you guys!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mary Anne,

I was late in coming to this, and am so relieved to see this good report from this morning. I fell in love when you sent me a photo of "winking, blinking and nod", and it just would be too much for one of them to be that ill.

I've had such sad news in the past 24 hours (I do breed rescue for Curls), the chair of my rescue group had a stroke, and we are working, at her husband's request, to place all her Curls.

One never knows when, so hug your cats, your s.o. , and please....be sure you have a file on each kitty...preferably with a photo attached, any registration papers, med history, vet records.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pat,

I got the notice in email about the 27 Curls that now need homes. Best of luck in this latest mission before you. Twenty-seven cats is a substantial number, but if you take it one at a time, it won't seem so bad. The email went out through the Cat Writers' Association, and those folks are connected, so perhaps someone will come up with a quick solution.

And just to keep this still about Noddy, she is asleep on my lap right now. I wish I could join her, but I have work to do.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by hissy

And just to keep this still about Noddy, she is asleep on my lap right now. I wish I could join her, but I have work to do.
Smart Noddy, taking a nice kitty nap snuggled up on a favorite person.

One of our group's members is on her way to pick up a few of the cats, and we have some positive leads towards helping place others. I'll know more tomorrow about where we stand. I had no idea (but am happy about it) that word has spread this far...wait until I tell the group member who made the initial post to one of her lists

hermoine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
MA just saw this and was so glad to finaly get to the post that Nod is ok. Yeah!!!! So glad it wasn't the dreaded distemper.
Take a few winks, you deserve it.

Take care.

cassandra_starr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Wow, I'm away for a few days and I hear this. I saw what you wrote, and was scared to read through-out the entire thread for fear of bad news. I was literally struggling to hold back tears while tearing through the thread to find out how Noddy was.

Thank GOODNESS she is better. Talk about a big sigh of relief. Hissy please give her a peck on the head for me and a few scritches under the chin.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just saw this, Hissy and I'm glad that Noddy got all of those nasties out of her. No wonder, she felt badly.

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What good news! When I saw this thread this morning, my heart stopped. I'm glad to know the worms are gone and she's resting comfortably with her angel!

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a relief! I had a sense when I opened this that it would be good news, and I am so glad I was right. That picture, like the others, is precious.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was scared too when I read this, but I am so happy to hear Noddy is doing better!!! Prayers are with you and her!!!!