Please, urgent prayer request for my brothers puppy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone, another update on Chili, but this is a good one, after a couple more ups and downs he seems to be on the road to recovery. They have taken all the drains out now and if he continues to improve like he is doing he should be fine. Thank you everyone for your support and prayers. He is a miracle puppy and without the prayers and God's intervention he would have died. Bless all of you and may you all have a great year this year. Hugs

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's great!!!! I hope Chili continues on the road to recovery! He is going to be the most spoiled pup ever! LOL

loveysmummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Poor pup and your poor brother...
All the Best wishes and vibes.

Edited to add that I should have read further to see that pup is on the mend!

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This was terrible news that is now looking like it will have a happy ending.

I wish all the very best vibes to your brother and his little pup, and hope with all my heart that he gets through this without any further complications. Hang in there, little pupper

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Will continue to send out prayers and healing vibes. Glad to hear the pup is getting better.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just caught this thread. That's great that he's getting better. Poor wee puppy! Give him a hug from me when he's up to it!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well folks, I just received a panic call from my brother. Chili the puppy was doing fine until this morning. When my brother woke up he said that his little head is all swollen up again and his left eye is almost swollen shut. He is at Davis Vet ER right now but things are looking pretty bad again. PLEASE pray for Chili, he is such a sweet little puppy and has been through SO much. Also please pray that my brother will receive strength to deal with another set back. Thank you so much everyone.

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no!

Sending prayers for little Chili, and for your brother too

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh I'm so sorry to hear he's taken a bad turn.
Here's more healing vibes {{{{
}}}} Hope's he's got it in him to overcome this set back.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

I have been praying and will keep praying. Please let us know!
poor baby - is this related to his previous problem, or something new?

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know for sure what has happened, I tried to call my brother but no one answered the phone or returned my message so I am going to call again this afternoon. Thank you everyone for the prayers, please keep praying for them and I will let you know just as soon as I find out something...

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Slight update, got a hold of my brother for a minute. He was going out the door but told me Chili is still alive and still at the ER vets. He said he would call me back later on so at least the puppy is still alive. Thank you everyone so much for your prayers and support. Please keep praying for Chili to get well. Thanks a million.

dulcie riley

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
How tragic indeed - have you tried imom.org? They help financially needy pets who are ill - started by a very loving woman so I understand.