Please, urgent prayer request for my brothers puppy

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
O NO!!!!!
I feel SOOOO bad for your brother. PLEASE Chili, come on we know you got it in you, don't give up!!!!! Please let us know any info or updates you have, I am sooo sorry this is happening.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi folks, well, here is the news so far. Chili got to go back home last night. He had a relapse of the infection. The vets still don't know what it is because they can NOT get a culture of it, so they are thinking that maybe this is a new/unique infection as it doesn't match anything in the data banks. Since the antibiotics failed they have now switched Chili to STEROIDS :-(. Please keep praying for him, he isn't out of the woods yet and if this doesn't work will have to have yet ANOTHER surgery to re-open his little skull once again to see if they can find a "source" of reinfection....I will keep you all updated as I find out myself. Thank you everyone so much for your prayers and support, I am sure that is why little Chili is still here with us.

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor, poor puppy
I feel soo bad for him having to go through all of this. What a brave little boy he is
I will continue to keep him in my prayers.