Please send vibes for Rambo...

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rambo is home...

I think that I would ask the vet to take extra security precautions when your little Houdini is under their care.

I hope that the medication plan works out for you.
I'll keep watching for your updates.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much everyone. It doesn't seem enough to just say thank you...your support, prayers and vibes kept me sane and strong through the waiting and worrying. You all need to realize what angels you are!! Thank you thank you thank you!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renny

Thank you so much everyone. It doesn't seem enough to just say thank you...your support, prayers and vibes kept me sane and strong through the waiting and worrying. You all need to realize what angels you are!! Thank you thank you thank you!
We realize how much TCS means to us when our babies are ill.
I have needed support here before..
I know that it helped plus, it kept me sane.

Rambo aka Houdini

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome home Rambo! So glad to hear the good news...and what a little cat burgler he is! picking the lock and setting off alarms! That tells you that he was feeling better and ready to come home to his Mom! Good luck on a speedy recovery little Rambo!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Update: well...Rambo has now had 4 meals and so far no vomiting. He hates getting the medications and it's an ordeal to chase him around the house to get them into him. But things are going in the right direction. Yesterday he broke into the container of treats my wonderful SS sent me and cleaned it out!!!! Little thief!!! I don't know what I'm going to do with him!! (snuggle with him probably...i'm so glad to have him home!)

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renny

Update: well...Rambo has now had 4 meals and so far no vomiting. He hates getting the medications and it's an ordeal to chase him around the house to get them into him. But things are going in the right direction. Yesterday he broke into the container of treats my wonderful SS sent me and cleaned it out!!!! Little thief!!! I don't know what I'm going to do with him!! (snuggle with him probably...i'm so glad to have him home!)
What a little imp. You must be thrilled to have him home and feeling better. Warmest wishes for a wonderful holiday season to you and Rambo.