Please send us some good thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BooBoo crossed the Bridge this morning around 10:00. He's gone. I'm really praying that Banshee was there to meet him and that they're fighting now. And that he's happy and healthy again. 

The vet came here to euthanize him. It took some time because his veins were in such bad shape. We just got back from taking his body down to be cremated. We'll pick up his ashes and Rick agrees with me that Boo belongs with Banshee.

I'll post something in the Bridge forum, but I can't right now.

Thank you for being there. 

Our hearts are just broken right now.
I don't know why I am crying, but seeing the photo would make anyone sad. So sorry for your loss.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I am so, so very sorry about Boo.  Sweet boy, you will be missed so much.  

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Ours are breaking with you. He was really a gorgeous boy. 

RIP Sweet Boo. You will always be loved and never forgotten. You touched more lives than you know, little one. 

Banshee was front and center to welcome her friend home. I am 100% sure of it. She will help him adjust and let him give her treats again. 

The thread can be started whenever. Take the time you need to grieve. Boo had a magnificent life. He was so loved for so long with the best family any cat could hope to have. 

Please let Rick know that we are all thinking of all of you today. When Sophie came to wake me this morning, she got some extra squeezes and kisses as I was thinking about Boo. 

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
I am still crying as I look at that sweet kitty's face. He was such a beautiful kitty. So sweet looking. I truly wish our kitties never had to leave us. I know how your pain is unbearable right now. Your hearts may take a long time to heal. Your Booboo was a major part of your family and now he is gone. That is truly heartbreaking. I am so sorry for your family's pain. I know how much Boo was loved and will be missed.
RIP Sweet Boo!
Please watch over your family and comfort them as they mourn your loss!
Have fun playing with all TCS kitties that have passed before you, including my Mickey.

hbunny

Cat herder - Pooper Scooper
Super Cat
Purraise
I have no words at all for you, just feelings at the moment, that I don't think words can express well enough to convey my level of sympathy  
.   Just please know you are in my thoughts & prayers, and I'll have Wurp & Shortstack put you all in their kitty prayers as well. 

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I'm so sorry.  Handsome Boo was a very lucky cat indeed, to have been loved by you and Rick. 

boellp

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We will meet Boo on the otherside someday. That you foe sharing your story and Boo with us, truly has touch my heart. May he rest in peace with Banshee

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

I am so very sorry for the loss of your Boo.

For sure Banshee was there to greet him, give him a few playful bites to those ears, and Boo would be giving her some cat hugs and tussles.

Then they'd talk about their humans, which Banshee would already know, but listen anyway.

The type of pure energy, and love, that these little beings have, can never be lost. Just transformed.

It will take time for your broken hearts to heal. Having the honour of sharing our lives with these tremendous beings causes pain when they have to leave, but It seems like time softens the pain.

As do all the good memories that you've made together.  

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Deepest condolences from everyone on the TCS Team.  The thread will be closed now.  We'll wait for your thread in the Crossing the Bridge forum when you're ready.  

Status
Not open for further replies.