Please Send Mega Vibes For My S/O - He's In the Hospital

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many vibes heading that way!!!! (i second the peroxide - we use it at the shelter i work at post op on the animals to clean up around the incision site and we also use it on fresh blood stained towels before washing them -it gets blood out very well.)

Have you had a chance to see your SO yet?
I hope he improves soon and that it is nothing too major!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just called the hospital, but they won't let me talk to him b/c he's in ICU and they don't allow phone calls to patients. I did speak w/ his nurse, however, and she told me he's in stable condition, and that they would be running the tests tomorrow. So I won't know anything till then..
But at least it sounds like it isn't anything critical: all I can do is pray & wait..

~KK~

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness, how scary
I am sending many vibes for him and calming vibes for you too

Please keep us updated on his condition

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How scary!!!! Sounds like a bad ulcer. My dad had two when I was growing up and threw up blood both times

for his safe and quick return.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope things calm down for you both soon, and that he is ok.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending you both vibes for a speedy recovery.

I wish I could send you "Dr. House" because on TV he is really good at diagnosing problems.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

I just called the hospital, but they won't let me talk to him b/c he's in ICU and they don't allow phone calls to patients. I did speak w/ his nurse, however, and she told me he's in stable condition, and that they would be running the tests tomorrow. So I won't know anything till then..
But at least it sounds like it isn't anything critical: all I can do is pray & wait..

~KK~
No news is good news right? I hope they figure out what the problem is and it isn't something serious.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was thinking ulcer too.
But surely that would be the obvious thing they would check for first? Or ask if he had even slight trauma to that area recently...

I hope he's feeling better with hospital care and they can figure this out soon. Will you be able to go see him in the morning?

raggiekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Lots more and prayers coming his way....I do hope it's not too serious!

chelle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear this..I will keep you and your
family in my thoughts and prayers

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I still haven't been able to talk to my s/o b/c they won't allow him to have any phone calls in ICU, but I talked w/ his nurse again: she told me it was just ulcers (which doesn't surprise me any, b/c of all the BC powders & aspirins that my s/o eats like candy. He had an episode about a year & a half ago where he was bleeding rectally, and they warned him then not to be taking so many aspirins & BCs - but he's a bullhead, and didn't take their advice.
Maybe THIS TIME he'll learn!). Anyway, they had to do some kind of surgery, and he's in stable condition. I asked the nurse if she knew when he would released, but she didn't know and told me that she would tell him to call me when he's placed in a private room - then I'll know more...

I haven't been able to visit him, b/c my truck isn't in running condition, and his car isn't in very good shape, either - and the hospital he's in is about 70 miles from here - too far to go to take a chance w/ his car. The next-door neighbor said he'd be willing to take me up there, but he smokes pot all day long and I have no desire to be on the road w/ someone who's stoned all the time.
I appreciate his offer, but I'm no dummy. I've been trying to find someone who will be able to take me up there to get him when he gets released, but haven't had any luck so far. But I'll manage somehow..

That's the latest update. Thank the Lord that it wasn't anything too serious, and he'll be all right.
And thanks to y'all for your concern & support & good vibes.
It means a lot to me..

~KK~