Please pray for the baby!

lotsocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so glad he is going home. I'm sure your son and daughter-in-law must be scared to bring him home, but it will feel good to be able to hold him and cuddle him in their own home.

My thoughts continue to be with you, Taylor, and your family.

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so glad to hear he is going home. I hope he recovers fully, and grows up to be a happy and healthy little boy!!

By the way, my nephew had an apnea monitor. It was always kind of alarming ( no pun intended ) when it rang out, but it turned out to save his life!! Modern technology is great, ain't it??

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jeanie, sending love and good thoughts to you Taylor and his mum and dad. Although it will be scary for them the first few times he has an episode, it's great that Taylor will be going home. One piece of advice for you, make sure you're up-to-date on your CPR in case he or his parents ever need you to help him. You can even do special courses designed to deal with small babies.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jeanie, I'm sooooo sorry I missed out on the news of little Taylor's relapse. My email notification isn't working and I thought Taylor was doing well. It's really sad that such a tiny baby has to go through so much, and I know that it has to be extemely hard on you and his parents. I am glad Taylor will be going home again, and I will continue to pray for his full recovery.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so glad to hear he is going home! He will continue to be in my prayers! Keep us posted!