Please keep Tyler in your thoughts

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by libby74

It doesn't rain but it pours. So much going on at your house! Got my fingers crossed that all kitties improve.
Praying for whatever improvement can be had, Pat, and for calm in the midst of this turmoil

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

Thank you so very much. I am sorry, this must be a reminder of Sasha
oh hunny, no, I really don't look at it that way. I look at it as he's watching over us and giving me strength so I can be of help, if you need me. It never ocurred to me to be sad about him; I see him everywhere and it's a strong, happy spirit. We are thinking only of your situation!

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry that there were no clear answers, and I think you are right not to do the core biopsies. I will pray that the dental has some effect, and that he has more years with you. I will also be keeping my fingers crossed for the girls too, it really is all going on at your house.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pat....I wish that I had words of wisdom to help you though this challenging time.
One thing that I can say is that both you and your kitties have been blessed to share your lives together.

May your life continue to be filled with sound of purrs, the joy of cuddles and plenty of head butts.

My prayers are with you.