Please HELP! My kitten has a strange skin problem.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok.. then I'll give him yogurt daily.

I dont have the weighing scale. But I buy 1 kg  of meat everytime. 

I tell the guy to put in 800 gms of muscle(400 chicken and 400 mutton) meat,100 gms of neck and soft parts of wings,50 gms of liver and 50 gms of heart/pancreas. 

Then I come home and divide it in small portions wrapped in aluminium foil. 

I am now settled in the new place. Will start a thread in the raw forum today :)
Ok, keep in mind that the hearts count as muscle meat, and not as organ meat :nod:
Hearts make wonderful meals though... They are very nutritious and very rich in taurine. I feed heart meals at least 3-4 times a week, and my cats love it! Duck and turkey hearts are their favorites, so by all means, have it in his menu :bigthumb:
But anyways the only "other organs" that you have there is the pancreas :nod:..... You want to make 5% Liver and 5% Pancreas......
EXCELLENT Job!!!

Oh, and don't boil the wings at all or necks when you feed them - feed them raw because of the bones just in case :nod:
See you in the raw forum! :wavey: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:hugs:

Last edited:

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so thrilled, what an incredible job you have done, just excellent!!

HUGE pat on the back my friend, you have given this kitty everything he was longing for and so deperately needing.

On my emails, my sign off states-

Saving one cat won't make a difference in the world, but it makes a world of difference to that one cat.

So true, yes??

You have surely made a friend for life