Please Be My Valentine?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MyRage

Hey... I don't want to be left out. All the other girls in the house put their picture up, I don't get why, but I have to also. I don't want anyone in the house doing anything that I am not a part of, especially taking showers, or making beds! I am Lady NyghtShade. I will be 8 months old on the 4th of Feb.

This is me, HI!
I agree with you I don't think you should be left out. You don't look your age. Perhaps you and I can get together and I can give you a crash course in how to grow up REAL fast!!!!!
I'm not one for showers, I don't like water much other than to drink it. But love messing up the beds! I'm thinking you and I can mess up the bed together?

If your Mom finds out just tell her I'm taking you and all of your roommates out at one time and where going to the pet store or something. That's what you gotta do if you want to be a grown up.

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ilovecats

My name is Princess, and I am looking for my own valentine, because I'm too embarrested to have my brother as my valentine.

I'm a year and a half old, so I'm still kinda inmature(at least my brother says so
) but I'm beautiful. My mother has a picture or two of me in her signature. I love to cuddle, and if you don't mind being groomed often, I think we would get along wonderfully. I love to play, and run around, and I admire athletic tomcats.

I'd love to be your valentine.
I'd love to be yours! The picture of you looks radiant. I'd love to see more pics but that's ok I think I get the picture of how you appear. I definately think I'm going to lose my hair with all the grooming everybody wants to give me. I'm glad you like the athletic type because I've got so many toys and posts and stuff that keeps me in shape. Plus my Mom likes to play with me alot. She's alot of fun. Perhaps you'd like to meet her?

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ccoccocats

Why hello Mirage!!!
You are quite astounding looking! You don't look like you've had a child. That's really nice of you to foster those other kitties. Perhaps we can go out without your daughters to get to know each other better. I'd love to stroke your beautiful fur. I don't know how you feel about grooming on the first date, but, I'm willing to if you let me?
AAAwwwww

Thankyou for the compliments. I am quite proud of my slim figure, and fluffy tail. I work out a lot. My little girl keeps me active with her 8month old kitten games. I had put on a little weight before I lost my kittens. It took me a few months to work it off, thanks to my kittens keeping me running.

Perhaps we could go out sometime to get to know each other better... I've never had a male groom me, besides my little boy pippin while I was grooming him. I would be up for a new experience, as long as I don't loose your respect
I can't promise my mamma would want to let me go without her, but I can work on it
She's a bit over protective.

Thankyou for your reply,
I had always hoped I could catch the eye of such a handsome black mancat

-MyRage

PS:

Me and my children

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

AAAwwwww

Thankyou for the compliments. I am quite proud of my slim figure, and fluffy tail. I work out a lot. My little girl keeps me active with her 8month old kitten games. I had put on a little weight before I lost my kittens. It took me a few months to work it off, thanks to my kittens keeping me running.

Perhaps we could go out sometime to get to know each other better... I've never had a male groom me, besides my little boy pippin while I was grooming him. I would be up for a new experience, as long as I don't loose your respect
I can't promise my mamma would want to let me go without her, but I can work on it
She's a bit over protective.

Thankyou for your reply,
I had always hoped I could catch the eye of such a handsome black mancat

-MyRage

PS:

Me and my children
Oh don't worry, you won't lose my respect. I just hope your Mom doesn't find out, ya see, I'm actually known as the Black Stallion. There's a secret to why I'm nick named that but many take it the wrong way. As for the grooming part, I'll take it real slooowwww with you honey, don't worry. If I'm going to fast just tell me and I'll slow down. See you soon you precious looking woman!

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

OMG you are beautiful! Mirage is your roomate? I hope you, or she, isn't the jealous type because I'd like to take you out somewhere where we can both entwine together (and probably look like an Oreo) and take it from there. You'd look great with a red collar, if you'd like to wear that for me. I don't wear a collar cause I normally stay indoors all the time. I love that you're the shy type and never have been a Valentine to anyone else. I can't wait to meet you and see you in person!
*Whispering*

OOH, me? *Looking around* You were talking to ME? MyRage is my younger sister. She is a wonderful girl. She's a bit... um.. Well, you heard she's had kittens right? She wasn't even married when she got pregnant!! They (yes... THEY) were strays!! !!!
I hope she isn't listening.

I have never tried an oreo, what would that be? Is it a human thing? Is it a cat treat? I'm not fond of cat treats, I really like cat food, and that is it.

I am also an indoor cat. I did get outside this winter durring a wind storm. The door got blew open, and I went to see where the humans were, since they come in when the doors open. There weren't any. Next thing I knew I was lost. I stayed under the house, and my mama crawled under there, and I went to her. She took me back inside. I've never had a 'necklace' on. MyRage used to wear one, but when she got it off, mamma said she didn't have to wear it anymore.

I do love my sisters, and niece, but they just don't have the sensitivity I have. They just don't understand.

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Mystyc, you look mystical! You certainly should flaunt what you have. You probably have cats jealous of you all the time, who probably compete for attention. I just love calico's, but you, Mystyc, make me wanna celebrate Valentine's Day NOW!!!!!! I don't know if I can wait till then to meet you.
Why... Thankyou. I don't much care for other calicos, because I know that MY colors are PURRRRRRRRFECT. It's too bad that not all calicos can be as pretty as me. My mamma likes other calicos, but not me.

I dislike human attention, unless it is a man human. I only like certain man humans at that. I've chosen to own a human who called himself a cat hater, now he LOVES ME!

I am quite the mysical girl, I've tangled many a human heart in my web of beauty. I would love to meet you, but do remember... I like everything so long as it is going my way!!

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

*Whispering*

OOH, me? *Looking around* You were talking to ME? MyRage is my younger sister. She is a wonderful girl. She's a bit... um.. Well, you heard she's had kittens right? She wasn't even married when she got pregnant!! They (yes... THEY) were strays!! !!!
I hope she isn't listening.

I have never tried an oreo, what would that be? Is it a human thing? Is it a cat treat? I'm not fond of cat treats, I really like cat food, and that is it.

I am also an indoor cat. I did get outside this winter durring a wind storm. The door got blew open, and I went to see where the humans were, since they come in when the doors open. There weren't any. Next thing I knew I was lost. I stayed under the house, and my mama crawled under there, and I went to her. She took me back inside. I've never had a 'necklace' on. MyRage used to wear one, but when she got it off, mamma said she didn't have to wear it anymore.

I do love my sisters, and niece, but they just don't have the sensitivity I have. They just don't understand.
Oh, so you're older than Mirage. And she has kitties already at such an early age. Some cat must've got to her cause of her beauty. Maybe it was against her will, who knows, but more importantly, let's talk about you!

I will let you see what I meant about the Oreo thing when I see you, ok? It would be something you'd have to see and not have explained.
Maybe I can buy you a necklace for Valentine's Day if you would accept my gift, that is. I never wear necklaces myself, I'm a bit of a tuff guy. I don't wanna look like Mr. T.

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Why... Thankyou. I don't much care for other calicos, because I know that MY colors are PURRRRRRRRFECT. It's too bad that not all calicos can be as pretty as me. My mamma likes other calicos, but not me.

I dislike human attention, unless it is a man human. I only like certain man humans at that. I've chosen to own a human who called himself a cat hater, now he LOVES ME!

I am quite the mysical girl, I've tangled many a human heart in my web of beauty. I would love to meet you, but do remember... I like everything so long as it is going my way!!
My Mom loves calicos too. But wait till she sees you! My Grandfather always hated cats too, but, now he pets and plays with me all the time. You and I seem to have something in common, we both attract others with our looks and beauty.

Since you are so particular in things going your way, you need to understand something before we get together. I'm the MAN, and I'm old fashioned. That is to say, if we go out, it will be where I want to take you and so forth. If you don't like where I take you then we'll discuss it. Deal?

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I agree with you I don't think you should be left out. You don't look your age. Perhaps you and I can get together and I can give you a crash course in how to grow up REAL fast!!!!!
I'm not one for showers, I don't like water much other than to drink it. But love messing up the beds! I'm thinking you and I can mess up the bed together?

If your Mom finds out just tell her I'm taking you and all of your roommates out at one time and where going to the pet store or something. That's what you gotta do if you want to be a grown up.
Grow up real fast??? I'm growing up fast already
I am already almost 8 months old. I'm so big, my human mamma tells me I'm such a big girl. I'm almost bigger then my mommy(MyRage). I'm really tiny when I am next to Myth, and Mystyc.

I don't get in the water. I have a spot, it's a step on the side of the tub. They have a clear liner, so I can see in, and watch the water run down it. I like it. I usually lay there in that step, and once they turn off the water, and open the curtain, I jump in.

I love playing on the bed. I love when they go to bed, maybe we can pounce on their feet before bed together, that really is fun. My brother and sister don't play that game, I don't understand. I also have a great tree we can run up and down. I really love chasing games.

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry to say but I'm ending this thread.

I believe I've offended some of you with what I thought to be "in fun" comebacks. I did not, at all, intend to hurt anyone's feelings with my comments. None of what I said was to be taken for real. I was simply joking around.

Please accept my apologies. Contrary to what I made Angel out to be, he is quite a shy, passive, calm cat, and neutered!

Thanks for all who participated in this fun thread. Happy Valentine's Day!

Respectfully, Cheryl

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm sorry to say but I'm ending this thread.

I believe I've offended some of you with what I thought to be "in fun" comebacks. I did not, at all, intend to hurt anyone's feelings with my comments. None of what I said was to be taken for real. I was simply joking around.

Please accept my apologies. Contrary to what I made Angel out to be, he is quite a shy, passive, calm cat, and neutered!

Thanks for all who participated in this fun thread. Happy Valentine's Day!

Respectfully, Cheryl
I thought it was cute and fun