Please Be My Valentine?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SnowLeop

Hey! What about me? Are you no longer interested in me, Black Stallion?

*sob* *sniff* *sniff*
Penelope I am very interested in you and I'm waiting for you to feel all better so that you can enjoy our night out on the town. If you want I can come over and you can lay on my hairy chest as I groom you, while you're recovering? Let me know, ok?

BTW I just love your auburn streaks in your long black hair

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I haven't read through this whole thread, but who is Angels valentine?
I've yet to decide. I'm narrowing it down to 2 or 3 so far. I will make my permanent decision the day before Valentine's Day.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaceyDF

Alright, alright...I'm usually a lover, not a fighter, but when it comes to hurting my girl's feelings, you'd better watch out! Here's what happened when Destin (my brother) made fun of me for dating an older girl:

Please, just leave Baylee alone...if you know what's good for you. I don't want to have to get mean, as I am a sweet young man. Baylee and I are perfect for each other, and only 2 months apart. Who cares about a silly number anyways---besides, young love is the best!

So, to all of you haters out there:

Thanks baby! I
you!

-Baylee

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ccoccocats

I like you're joke about the names being the same. It's rare to find a girl with a good sense of humor, especially ones that understand the joke and not to have it explained to them.

Anyway, I'll be picking you up in my Catillac at around 11:00 p.m. I get up from my nap around then and I'm up for the rest of the night. I guess we can take a walk through a dark alley, talk awhile, then come back to my place. I've got a great room, filled with things to stretch out on, if you know what I mean. Also, have lots of food and treats. Then I thought we could have some catnip and take it from there. I'm getting hot just thinking about the spices
and the grooming session after our little wrestling around a bit
See ya soon beautiful!
OHH ANGEL!! I am sooo excited for our date!!
Your plan sounds great! I will be counting the days until Valentine day and our date.

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Ladies, just to let you know (as I've said in another competitive thread that's going on) that Black is Beautiful, and if you want a real man you know what they say about Black Cats.

You are guarenteed to have the time of your life on Valentine's Day, unlike any other cat before!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ccoccocats

Hey Ladies, just to let you know (as I've said in another competitive thread that's going on) that Black is Beautiful, and if you want a real man you know what they say about Black Cats.

You are guarenteed to have the time of your life on Valentine's Day, unlike any other cat before!
I dont think so little angel,
Ladys prefer Tuxedo white is more classic!

how about that!

gotpersian

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi there Angel, my name is Quel Bijou, Bijou to my intimate friends... I am quite trim and fit beneath my fluffy, flowing coat. I enjoy claiming the top post of the cat trees, getting groomed and fresh shrimp. I'll admit I'm a little "high maintenance" but my mommy tells me I am very worth it. With your sleek ebony and my champagne sparkle we could light up the night!

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GotPersian

Hi there Angel, my name is Quel Bijou, Bijou to my intimate friends... I am quite trim and fit beneath my fluffy, flowing coat. I enjoy claiming the top post of the cat trees, getting groomed and fresh shrimp. I'll admit I'm a little "high maintenance" but my mommy tells me I am very worth it. With your sleek ebony and my champagne sparkle we could light up the night!
Well hello there Quel Bijou, what an interesting name you have. You certainly look very ladylike, a trait I admire in females. As far as the high maintenance goes, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I've got some catnip I can sell on the streets to get me the money I need to maintain you. You do look deserving of it. We can call ourselves "Salt and Peper" as a nickname
. What do you say we start our date visiiting that "Juicy" cat, since you brought up "shrimp", and we can have ourselves a little game of catch the shrimp.
Then maybe come to my place for a little excercise and grooming. I'll real good at grooming too! Talk to you soon Beautiful!

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi... My name is MyRage (mamma spelled it wrong, it's supposed to be Mirage, humans CANT'T SPELL
at least MY human)

I am 3 and a half years old, with a daughter (I raised her and her two siblings this summer, when they lost their real mommy), who is very beautiful, but ... too young for you. I do believe that black is VERY BEAUTIFUL, especially on a handsome male like yourself

I really enjoy lounging and watching the humans work. I see no reason to work, they do good enough on their own. I also enjoy playing chase with my little girl (NyghtShade). I especially love to sit on my cattree and groom my pretty long fur.

This is me and my beautiful daughter, who is...
too young for you... 8 months in two days!!

I know one picture can't capture my real (inner
) beauty, so I've posted more then one. Now to get the computer off before Mama notices I snuck on while she was away! Please mama don't read this thread

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*Whispering*

I'm Myth. Shhhh, Don't talk to loud, I will run away. I am usually shy, but I have never had a valentine. Your fur is so dark, like my niece NyghtShade's. I like my white fur. I think that you and I would be cute together

I'm really not fat, or overweight, I just look like it in this picture. I promise.

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm the most beautiful calico in the world, Mystyc. I KNOW I am, my humans tell me that all the time.

I like everything, as long as it is going MY way

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey... I don't want to be left out. All the other girls in the house put their picture up, I don't get why, but I have to also. I don't want anyone in the house doing anything that I am not a part of, especially taking showers, or making beds! I am Lady NyghtShade. I will be 8 months old on the 4th of Feb.

This is me, HI!

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My name is Princess, and I am looking for my own valentine, because I'm too embarrested to have my brother as my valentine.

I'm a year and a half old, so I'm still kinda inmature(at least my brother says so
) but I'm beautiful. My mother has a picture or two of me in her signature. I love to cuddle, and if you don't mind being groomed often, I think we would get along wonderfully. I love to play, and run around, and I admire athletic tomcats.

I'd love to be your valentine.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Malakai711

That got heated for a minute there... LoL Malakai was ready to defend his lady love but I reminded him that, that's Juicy's job! LoL Who got totally SERVED, btw!! LoL Hmmph... Who needs muscles like that when you've got big paws!! All the better to give a kitty backrub with...
I'm trying to convince Kai that there are other kitties out there and Grace is rather pretty but he's being stubborn...
Malakai - i'll be your valentine! i'm 5 1/2 months old, a tigerish beauty with amber eyes. i love to play chase-a-tail, & have LOADS of energy! i have a very quiet voice, & don't talk a lot... i get by on meaningful looks! please be my valentine!
Cable
some pix of me

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kai, I'd take miss Cable up on her offer,,she's a cutie!!!!

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GotPersian

Oh my! You may call me just "Bijou"...
I can!!!!
Are you saying that we can be intimate? What I meant to say is that I'm one of your intimate friends?

I love your name it's so different. Where are you from, besides heaven, I mean?

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MyRage

Hi... My name is MyRage (mamma spelled it wrong, it's supposed to be Mirage, humans CANT'T SPELL
at least MY human)

I am 3 and a half years old, with a daughter (I raised her and her two siblings this summer, when they lost their real mommy), who is very beautiful, but ... too young for you. I do believe that black is VERY BEAUTIFUL, especially on a handsome male like yourself

I really enjoy lounging and watching the humans work. I see no reason to work, they do good enough on their own. I also enjoy playing chase with my little girl (NyghtShade). I especially love to sit on my cattree and groom my pretty long fur.

This is me and my beautiful daughter, who is...
too young for you... 8 months in two days!!

I know one picture can't capture my real (inner
) beauty, so I've posted more then one. Now to get the computer off before Mama notices I snuck on while she was away! Please mama don't read this thread
Why hello Mirage!!!
You are quite astounding looking! You don't look like you've had a child. That's really nice of you to foster those other kitties. Perhaps we can go out without your daughters to get to know each other better. I'd love to stroke your beautiful fur. I don't know how you feel about grooming on the first date, but, I'm willing to if you let me?

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

*Whispering*

I'm Myth. Shhhh, Don't talk to loud, I will run away. I am usually shy, but I have never had a valentine. Your fur is so dark, like my niece NyghtShade's. I like my white fur. I think that you and I would be cute together

I'm really not fat, or overweight, I just look like it in this picture. I promise.
OMG you are beautiful! Mirage is your roomate? I hope you, or she, isn't the jealous type because I'd like to take you out somewhere where we can both entwine together (and probably look like an Oreo) and take it from there. You'd look great with a red collar, if you'd like to wear that for me. I don't wear a collar cause I normally stay indoors all the time. I love that you're the shy type and never have been a Valentine to anyone else. I can't wait to meet you and see you in person!

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm the most beautiful calico in the world, Mystyc. I KNOW I am, my humans tell me that all the time.

I like everything, as long as it is going MY way
Mystyc, you look mystical! You certainly should flaunt what you have. You probably have cats jealous of you all the time, who probably compete for attention. I just love calico's, but you, Mystyc, make me wanna celebrate Valentine's Day NOW!!!!!! I don't know if I can wait till then to meet you.