Playtime!

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In the new Cat Fancy magazine there is in the Gallery on page 8 a Persian , her/his Name is Sushi and looks just like Peaches .I litteraly had to look twice at the picture to see it wasnt her lol .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just a few nice poses of the senior members of my gang!

This is Peach. I think it's a nice picture.

She's so sweet when she's sleeping! (Actually she's just resting her eyes here.

Carmella in the kitchen watching me dole out the kitty food!

Henrietta laying on my bed showing off her cute little belly.

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Persian look so cute when they have their eyes closed . It looks like Peaches is smilling .
Carmela is licking her lips already knowing she is getting some yummy lol All pics are so cute .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by adymarie
Your cats are just beautiful and they look so well loved!
Thanks ady and hedi. They are very well loved! Some people think I love them too much (like my husband).

You can see in Peaches pictures, how well the eye envy has worked with her too. There is one side where it looks like there is still a tiny bit of stain but it's shadow. The crevice there is pretty deep and it casts a bit of that shadow. I can't believe how much nicer my light colored babies look now! It's so nice to take a picture and not have those dark stains from their eyes down their noses!

superkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, just saw the newer pics! Always great to see the beautiful kitties. That eye envy does a great job.

What?!! Cats - you can't love them too much, so it's ok, you're safe! Now, your hubby.....

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know about the hubby thing. My hubby thinks I love the cats (especially Merlin) too much. He thinks he is last on the totem pole in our house. He can fend for himself, they can't!