Plastic Surgery: What would you have done?

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

Does somthing called "Full body liposuction" exist??

If it did, I would sign up!

When I was little I always wanted a nose job. I hated having a "button nose". Now it doesn't bother me. I do want lipo on my stomach, thighs and hips
I also wouldn't mind getting rid of the slight double chin I inherited

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lipo...
That's it. I like face and my general shape otherwise, i just need to be skinnier!

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Nothing! I would never have any type of plastic surgery unless it was due to a medical disfigurement that affected my day to day life. Other than that, I may not be perfect, but I definitely see no need to have someone cut and paste my body to make myself happy. I think you have to be truly happy with yourself internally and learn to love and appreciate what you have to truly be happy. But that's just my opinion. There are definitely some valid excuses people have for getting plastic surger...such as breast cancer survivors, disfiguring injuries...etc..nothing wrong with that.
But me personally, I would never do it unless I was disfigured...I am happy with what God gave me
VERY well said!!!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I wouldn't either, but I figured I would have to say something to fit in

No, I just don't like my hips, but I wouldn't change them...word on the street is, it looks womanly
lol, I have womanly hips too

bengalsmum

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
well im booking in for a tummy tuck v.soon and im only 24 but my tum is all wrinkly like it would be if i were 84! Im just going through the consulatations at the mo tho to pick a suregon who i feel is right for me.

Id like my boobs back to the ir pre-baby 34D aswell now i have empty B's due to breastfeeding, dont know if i want fake boobs just yet though.

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
All I want is lipo. Everything else is fine (well, practically all my toes have been broken at least once, so they're all crooked and ugly, but I never wear sandles anyway)