PJ & Punky need MEGA vibes!!

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've put the word out to a friend in MN... she can't take them, hubby is allergic, but she's going to ask around... They're good people, animal lovers... They are talking about getting a barn cat someday for outside, but I specifically said 'indoors' and she understood... so she's going to ask around... I've known them for years, goofy people, and many folks they know are just as goofy. I'm doing what I can from the West Coast...

I'd adopt them if i could... believe me... I'd love having them myself. But my apt complex would never allow it...

Amanda

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry things didnt work out, and I hope they aren't waiting too much longer.

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry to hear it didn't work out.

I'd have them if I could but we've only got space for 1 cat (Beauty)

for someone to come and adopt them.

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well that stinks...I was hoping they would find a good home together, but that is not worth mutilating them. I guess they'll just have to hang with Uncle Dorky for a little while longer

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh PJ & Punky's story is a long one.

Essentially, mommy came from a hoarder home. Mommy was preggo. Mommy had babies in the cage, several we euthanized the day they were born. PJ, Punky, & the sis Paprika were sick from day one. Started meds at 4 weeks, the earliest we could. I took them home at 6 weeks, they were sick enough there was concern over them dying (breathing was labored in PJ).

Medicated them on/off (mostly on) until they were around 6 months old. Got neutered.....they're 9 months old today & still here. Paprika, there sis, was adopted quickly.

Here is one of many threads on them, I'm sure:

http://thecatsite.com/forums/showthr...ighlight=punky

Punky also jumped off my bed or something....damaged his spine the vet suspects. He couldn't walk one weekend. He's fine, just "goofy". Although the goofy part could come from mommy & daddy being littermates!