Pictures Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK….so I think Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve finally mustered up enough courage to post a picture of myself in this thread. However, I decided to have someone else in the pictures with me to boost my confidence a little.
A little background though….last April, the company I work for held our semi-annual company appreciation celebration, which was a crawfish boil. It was held at Vermilionville, which is an establishment that gives you a taste of life for the 18th (between 1765 & 1890) century Acadian settlers on this 23 acre village with meticulously recreated period homes, costumed staff demonstrating arts and crafts and a restaurant serving Cajun and Creole food. Anyway….I digress. Back to the pictures. I know I'm not looking at the camera, but that's the best you're going to get.
I met this young lady who is in the photos with me at Vermilionville. I was told her name, but canâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t remember what it is.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't posted a picture of myself in a while (especially one that doesn't have me making a stupid face), so here is one I managed to take of me with Reeses. She actually kinda sorta looked at the camera too

angelina

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

I haven't posted a picture of myself in a while (especially one that doesn't have me making a stupid face), so here is one I managed to take of me with Reeses. She actually kinda sorta looked at the camera too

ooh
Adorable and Reeses seems really nice

hermione2011

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Okay, I'm gonna be nice and just link the pictures...lol...

This is me about two summers ago, dressed up as Hermione Granger for the book 6 release party (and I won the costume contest!)
http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...hermioneII.jpg (Pardon the name...it's a nickname one of my online friends on another site gave me :p)

This is me in my high school marching band uniform at this year's parade and my final performance with them. I graduated 5-18-07.
http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...ishfry2007.jpg

And this is me before my prom...5-5-07
http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...beforeprom.jpg

So yeah...

hermione2011

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Ooo!!! I so love your curls in the last photo! They look awesome!
Thanks! It felt like it took *forever* to get them done...I almost ran out of stuff to talk to the stylist about! lol

arie85

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Let me put some pics as well....

I don't like NJ
ba bad 'plase'

And this is where I do like to be in Dallas, with my gf, this is NBA game a few months back ago (no nba now :p)

And this is me & her at the 6 flags at Arlington:

And Dallas Zoo: (it's very boring there
)

And another one from there:

Yep, that's me :p

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I was really really bored last week so I took some pics...they might look kinda weird because I was also playing around with makeup and costumes and stuff out of boredom!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You both look less than thrilled!

Nekochan, I
your wings... they look like lots of fun to wear.

I should post a new one as I got my hair cut Monday and I now have a pretty cute hair style! I haven't had a hair "style" in years and I'm having fun with it. Sadly (not), I don't really have a good before picture. LOL

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

Aww... why hide? Your pretty!
That's really really sweet of you to say!!!

I'm just one of those girls who will always be camera shy.....just in my nature!
(hopefully I'll grow out of the whole insecure thing when I get older..... still waiting though!!!
)

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

Aww... why hide? Your pretty!
I was thinking the same thing

Originally Posted by DaniMarie

That's really really sweet of you to say!!!

I'm just one of those girls who will always be camera shy.....just in my nature!
(hopefully I'll grow out of the whole insecure thing when I get older..... still waiting though!!!
)
I am just like u though, my cousin has like so many pictures of her self same with my other cousin...and then theres me with a total of like 10...I mean I have like no pictures of myself, and usually when I take pics of myself I dont like it
and then I delete it

Status
Not open for further replies.