Not open for further replies.

jeanor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

You are very pretty- I love your hair!

I think I have that same shirt!
Thank you. I'm really struggling with my hair right now. I've always had short hair (shorter hair) and it's really in the inbetween stage.

I got that sweater at Meier and Frank. I really liked it at first, but it seems to keep shrinking. I try not to dry it, but it's just a bit too tight now.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jeanor

Thank you. I'm really struggling with my hair right now. I've always had short hair (shorter hair) and it's really in the inbetween stage.

I got that sweater at Meier and Frank. I really liked it at first, but it seems to keep shrinking. I try not to dry it, but it's just a bit too tight now.
Um, yeah, I have the same problem with ALL my clothes!

Nice picture, good to finally see you!

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I posted a pic I think 2 years ago? I guess it's time to update it. I'm way overdue for a haircut and colour, but that's me first thing in the morning after doing some renovations and painting at home.

And by the expression on my face, I was really concentrating on not dropping the camera!

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
Originally Posted by Russian Blue

I posted a pic I think 2 years ago? I guess it's time to update it. I'm way overdue for a haircut and colour, but that's me first thing in the morning after doing some renovations and painting at home.

And by the expression on my face, I was really concentrating on not dropping the camera!
That is a great pic, you look like you're trying not to laugh

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey folkies!! Thought I'd drop by with another couple of pictures now that I've moved. Here's a pic Jesper (The Cat Whisper) Love the hair huh?
The puddycat is Shella (Pronounced Sheila) and she's a 7 year old rescue from Kattens Værn. The last one is me at work. Sorry about the cat's butt...

pooky

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This thread is still around!? Woohoo! I have a few..I'll just show this for now though...Busy..busy..

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by WeLoveEllie

Hello everyone, My name is Jacki. This picture was taken yesterday with 2 of my fur babies Sammy and Cooper. I was trying to get a picture with my 2 cats as well but they wouldn't stay long enough.
Hi Jacki! You have a wonderful smile. I'd be smiling too if I had two such cute doggies! I just so want to ruffle the fuzz on the little guy's head.

Status
Not open for further replies.