Pictures Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

You are such a complete babe!! Ahhhh blonde hair and blue eyes, how I wish!! The most recent photos of me are horrid, but I used to be pretty!! Lol...

Fwan, aaahhhhhhh what have I started!! Lol....I'm at work now so when I get home I'll post another
haha, thanks! I've always been self conscious...I'm trying to get better...like when I saw your pictures I was thinking how awesome it would be b/c you seem very comfortable with your self and it shows through in your pics! I LOVE the one where you had your pants tied on your head,
!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AshleyNicole

I think I've posted in here before, but I've cut my hair since then, and think I may have deleted the photo from photobucket anyways....

So here is me...

And here is one closer to my face...
You are going to have all of the guys after you Ashley!!

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

You are going to have all of the guys after you Ashley!!
Aww, I've already got my guy! (Thats his shoulder in the second pic, haha!)

I love this thread, but its so hard to find everyone! Like I'll be reading a thread and thinking, I wonder what they look like? But it would take way too long to search through this whole thread and find them! But I believe I remember a pic of you and your fiance, and if I'm right you are very pretty! (Aren't you the two where there is a big height difference? My mom and dad are like that!)

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Aww, I've already got my guy! (Thats his shoulder in the second pic, haha!)

I love this thread, but its so hard to find everyone! Like I'll be reading a thread and thinking, I wonder what they look like? But it would take way too long to search through this whole thread and find them! But I believe I remember a pic of you and your fiance, and if I'm right you are very pretty! (Aren't you the two where there is a big height difference? My mom and dad are like that!)
Yes my fiance and I have quite the height difference. Comes in handy for reaching things on the top shelf!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I think I've posted in here before, but I've cut my hair since then, and think I may have deleted the photo from photobucket anyways....
I haven't kept up with every page, but I don't think you have posted a pic in this thread before. I never forget a pretty face.
You are very photogenic.

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

I haven't kept up with every page, but I don't think you have posted a pic in this thread before. I never forget a pretty face.
You are very photogenic.
Thank you.... Like I said, I have trouble searching through this thread, so can't remember what you look like! But all the girls seem to like ya on here, so can't be too bad looking, huh?

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Fwan and Sarah...

Originally Posted by WeLoveEllie

Hello everyone, My name is Jacki. This picture was taken yesterday with 2 of my fur babies Sammy and Cooper. I was trying to get a picture with my 2 cats as well but they wouldn't stay long enough.
Nice photo Jacki. You have a great smile.

Originally Posted by Jen

Here are a few pix of me!! I don't think I posted to this thread yet. And I am not about to scroll back through all 270+ pages of it to find out!
You look different in every pic, except for the not smiling part.
I don't smile well for cameras either.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thank you.... Like I said, I have trouble searching through this thread, so can't remember what you look like! But all the girls seem to like ya on here, so can't be too bad looking, huh?
(Wyan is on page 260 of this thread)

I only know that cuz he posted right after I did one time!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Thanks, I'll go with that. Legend is always glossier than the truth.

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

(Wyan is on page 260 of this thread)

I only know that cuz he posted right after I did one time!
Right, right, I'm sure thats why!
Just kidding! Both are great pictures!
Ryan, you remind me alot of one of my uncles (A good thing, he's handsome
) And BabyHarley (Mackenzie, right?) you're very pretty! I've never been able to wear my hair short without looking about 5 years younger!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

) And BabyHarley (Mackenzie, right?) you're very pretty! I've never been able to wear my hair short without looking about 5 years younger!
Yup... thats me!

Thank you!

I have to have short hair
I've always wanted longer hair, but I'm best with short - its no longer that color - I've just hightlighted it blonde for the summer!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Thanks. I am old enough to be your uncle too.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Hey, thats not what I meant!
My uncle is 27, I think...
I wasn't really thinking that either. I was just poking fun at myself before someone else did.

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

Those are nice photos.
You look really different in both of them.
Thanks, I don't look like either now! The only thing ever the same about me is my hair (not the color
just long.) the first one was with a friend last summer on a drunkin' bender, and the last one was last fall. I had no make-up and the sun was in my eyes. so I was squinting.

Acually now that I think about it, The first one was the summer before, it was when I was still tanning, and had a JD belly, then I lost all that weight and the one on the horse was in the fall.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

Yes my fiance and I have quite the height difference. Comes in handy for reaching things on the top shelf!
What is the height difference me and hubby are way off. I am 5'2 he is 6'6 almost the last time he was checked.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

Thanks, I don't look like either now! The only thing ever the same about me is my hair (not the color
just long.) the first was with a friend last summer on a drunkin' bender, and the last one was last fall. I had no make-up and the sun was in my eyes. so I was squinting.

Acually now that I think about it, The first one was the summer before, it was when I was still tanning, and had a JD belly, then I lost all that weight and the one one the horse was in the fall.
Ah I see, it's not as easy to tell you're a babe with your eyes squinting. That's why you look so different. What's a JD belly? Jack Daniel's?

Status
Not open for further replies.