Pictures! Pictures! Part 3

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm trying to compare both pictures (one you posted earlier), but I'm not seeing it. o_O Which one is you? lol
I'm the short one. :lol3: That was taken (the one with Carolina) in November 2011. The first pic was this summer. These days I look better with my hair pulled back - it's like a DIY facelift. :lol3:

Last edited:

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
So wonderful to be putting faces to names! Thank you for sharing the wonderful pictures, everyone! And thank you Karen for starting the thread!

Believe it or not, I actually had a professional photoshoot done yesterday. It's been scheduled for weeks, so I swear I didn't do it for the thread! 
 I wonder whether to just post pictures from our trip, or wait for the pro shoots. The makeup girl put so much makeup on me, I think I can post them in the pastry thread too - I felt all caked up 

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Can't say I'm thrilled with the results of the photo shoot, but here I am - 

Oh, and she wanted me to take pictures with her cat, but the cat wasn't into it much, so all we got is this - 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Nice new pics!!!!:clap: It's so great to see you all! :clap:

Anne, you look like a completely different person! I wouldn't have picked those out as being you.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
You look so young, Anne!

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
l've always said, "Guys don't like cats, but men do".

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Alright I haven't gotten around to taking a new picture of myself that I like.... So here is one I've shared before!

A bunch of the ladies from my church went to a local tea house (which has since closed 
) and they have all kinds of hats for you to try on if you don't bring one yourself.  I'm not a hat person.  I wasn't even dressed up like the other ladies were.... So this was my choice!  I loved it!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Anne, you look like a completely different person! I wouldn't have picked those out as being you.
I know! Which is why I'm not very happy with the pictures. It just doesn't feel like "me", without the glasses, and with all that makeup. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I know! Which is why I'm not very happy with the pictures. It just doesn't feel like "me", without the glasses, and with all that makeup. 
I've only had my makeup done professionally once, for a friend's wedding. I looked like a drag queen. :lol3: