Pics of the Kittens!!!

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I finally uploaded the pics to the computer.. & now that i know how to do it myself, I won't have to wait 10 years for my boyfriend to do it

Anyway.. These are all of them, and Precious underneath the stairs before she moved them to my room.

And here are individual pics of them.. (the day after they were born)

Weezy

Lola

Slim

Purrdy

And I accidently forgot to upload Heidi's pic and I deleted them off of the camera before I realized I didn't upload hers. But I do have a pic of her with my boyfriend. Heidi is our explorer. she will wander away from everyone else and walk around the room. She also purrs (she's the only one of all of them that I have heard purring.) She licks her paws. She has spent a lot of time the last couple of days cuddling with me all day. She comes out, I pick her up and lay her on me and she curls up on my shoulder or under my chin. She rolls over and lets me pet her belly, and she licks my fingers and she just started "biting" my fingers, even though there are no teeth. I think she may be teething though. Tonight, she licked my lips, and I thought it was awesome. My boyfriend and I agree, if we were able to keep one of these kittens (we cannot) we would pick Heidi. If I'm not in the room and Heidi escapes from the others, my boyfriend will pick her up and lay down with her. He loves her too. Here is a pic of Heidi and my boyfriend.

And here is a pic I took of Precious feeding her babies and
LOVING
it.

Enjoy!

silva_unt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Beautiful kitties!!! Love how the little orange one stands out from the rest
Congrats to you and the mommy!

cattoys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh my, they are so adorable kittens, how old are they? Congratulations..

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Precious and her babies are..Precious!!! Please keep us updated on them. I love the one you're holding that looks like he's waving to us. They are beautiful--congrats!!! I love babies

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cattoys

Oh my, they are so adorable kittens, how old are they? Congratulations..
In the pics they are only about 2 days old.. But they will be 2 weeks old tomorrow.

Thanks guys, i LOVE these babies.. I dont wanna have to give them away... I wish I had my own place, so I could keep them all.. the thing is, I want whats best for them, and While I have a definite home lined up for one of them, and a possible home for another, I dont feel like i can trust anyone with my babies.. I am afraid I will give them to someone and I will seal their fate for a life of misery. I just dont think I can trust ANYONE to take as good care of them as I would like. I think I am just being too emotional and irrational, because in the 2 weeks they've been alive, i just love love love them, more than anything.

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks again y'all! I know they're adorable!

Ok, i have a few really cute pics of my Heidi. She's asleep on my bed and she just looks so cute I had to grab the camera and snap a few to capture her cuteness.

And here's the last one, I think this ones the cutest cuz she has her tongue out a little (BTW, I love it when kitties are sleeping and they have their tongue out, it's the most adorable thing in the world to me
)

I'm going to bring them all out later so I can take some more individual pics. That way you all can see what they look like now, since the pics in the first post are from when they were only a day or 2 old.

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here are the individual pics I said I'd take.

We will start out with Heidi

This is me and her. (Don't mind me, I look like crap today!)

Lola

Purrdy

Slim

And, last but not least, Weezy

And now a couple of beautiful mommy Precious

I hope you like!!

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mbjerkness

I
Lola she looks like my girl Lucky . I wonder if she will be just as sassy
She already is quite sassy, even at 13 days old. She has SUCH a LOUD mouth! I pick her up and she starts, the others make mini meows that sound more like squeaks than anything else. You can hear Lola from blocks away when she gets started!
Must be the calico.

She is a calico right? She's got red splotches on her face, her body is tabby, and she has white paws.. I'm not sure what to call her??

And do I ever wish I could keep Heidi!! I feel so close with her.. Whenever I pick up the others, they cry.. When I try to cuddle them like I do with Heidi they cry most of the time and crawl around me until I put them back. Heidi barely makes a peep when I pick her up, and she will crawl around on me til she finds a spot that is comfortable before she curls up somewhere purring her heart out
I love her so much! They won't be ready for their new homes until October. So I told Mike that I wanna get our own place before they're ready for new homes so that I can keep Heidi to myself.. (And any of the others I can't get homes for)

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KiTTYL0VE4

She is a calico right? She's got red splotches on her face, her body is tabby, and she has white paws.. I'm not sure what to call her??
depending on who you ask -- she's either a tortoiseshell tabby, a patched tabby, or a torbie. basically, tabby w/calico/tortie coloration.
Java [see my sig] is a calico - Firefox [see cat page or avatar] is a patched/tortoiseshell tabby.